PDA

View Full Version : Fun In Everett, Washington

Jonessoda27
04-11-2004, 06:41 PM
I was driving with my bro today. (I'm still learnin', and fuel was going pretty low, the gas light came on but we sort of ignored it. :ugh: So we were driving home, and i was just going to take off from a light when i lost power to the accelerator. :uh: scared the Sh*t out of me, but luckily we were less than a block from a gas station. So we bought gas (wasted 7 bucks on a crock of shit plastic tank) :burn: and we were on our way home. Don't know if it was that interesting, but i just thought id share.

I was fooled because the gas needle wasn't all the way down. Bull.... :mad: I guess when you see the light it means get the f**k to a gas station. :rofl:

MrBen
04-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Where were you in Everett?

Jonessoda27
04-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Where were you in Everett?

Bartell Drugs Broadway.

I live near EvCC

MrBen
04-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Ohhh, I go to EvCC everyday.

That sucks about the gas can, I hate that crap. You're screwed if you buy it and screwed if you don't!

$mokenB'$
04-12-2004, 11:00 AM
i did the same i was on my way to get gas and got stuck in the middle of the street blocking traffic and a cop came and pushed me to a parking lot... walked a block away and had to buy one of those things, bastards wouldnt let me borrow it!!!