PDA

View Full Version : Honda Buttons and Gizmos

Veedubya
04-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Back again, I have an Automatic and noticed a lever and switch in my car....the switch is located on the center console right in front of the E brake, i'll hit itand it sounds like the lights are flipping up but nothing happens,and the lever is located right under the steering wheel on the left...with an arrow pointing out?Jus curious!

Silver86LX
04-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I don't know about the switch on the centre console but I do know that the lever to the left of your steering wheel is to adjust your tilt steering. To adjust it you have to pull the lever out and push down.

Cyric_accord
04-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Back again, I have an Automatic and noticed a lever and switch in my car....the switch is located on the center console right in front of the E brake, i'll hit itand it sounds like the lights are flipping up but nothing happens,and the lever is located right under the steering wheel on the left...with an arrow pointing out?Jus curious!

The button on the center console is to extend or retract the power antenna on top of you roof. The one under the steering wheel is adjust your steering wheel.

Veedubya
04-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Thanx, I hope I haven't broken my antenna now......I've been yankin' it up by hand....OOOppss!

DanLXI88
04-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Thanx, I hope I haven't broken my antenna now......I've been yankin' it up by hand....OOOppss!

:rofl: You should but an owner’s manual off Ebay

HondaBoy
04-12-2004, 10:25 AM
doesnt the antenna switch have a picture of an antenna? mine does. i want to put a new antenna on mine because the replacement one i got a long time ago is a manual one.