PDA

View Full Version : Battery Wires

CH Massiv
04-12-2004, 02:10 PM
What's shakin' all?

Took my battery out to replace my front headlight, bumper and fender (minor accident), however, when I went to put the battery back in, I noticed that one of the two sets of wires running to the positive terminal, one of the wires was snapped off of where ever it attaches to. I know the negative wires runs to the frame. Can anyone tell me where the positive wires run to (starter and alternator?), and how/where they attach. Maybe I'm on glue and am blind or something, cause I've been looking in the engine for 45 minutes and feel retarded.

Waiting so long to fix my front end, and then shit decides to come loose. Weak.

Sabz5150
04-18-2004, 06:25 PM
What's shakin' all?

Took my battery out to replace my front headlight, bumper and fender (minor accident), however, when I went to put the battery back in, I noticed that one of the two sets of wires running to the positive terminal, one of the wires was snapped off of where ever it attaches to. I know the negative wires runs to the frame. Can anyone tell me where the positive wires run to (starter and alternator?), and how/where they attach. Maybe I'm on glue and am blind or something, cause I've been looking in the engine for 45 minutes and feel retarded.

Waiting so long to fix my front end, and then shit decides to come loose. Weak.

One goes to the starter, the other goes to the fusebox.