PDA

View Full Version : exhaust System...

BKKloppenborg
04-12-2004, 04:00 PM
I have been looking at a better exhaust system for the Honda, and so far is this the best setup? 2.25 new exhaust system under the car, with a performance muffler, and cold air intake or ram intake under the hood. What parts should i get do i also need a new manifold or something else? Please give me some suggestings.

p.s. YES I DID THE SEARCH BUTTON none of the things really helped me...

BKKloppenborg
04-12-2004, 05:43 PM
BUMP.... Damn were is everyone? :dunno:

A20A1
04-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Pacesetter is the only one to make a cat-back at the moment... it is 2.25

If you want a custom exhaust 2.25 or 2.50 or whatever then go to an exhaust shop.. you'll have to help yourself finding the shops.
Marketplace has a thread for the lightspeed headers, you can jump in on the group buy and purchase one of those or you can buy a pacesetter header. the cat is the only thing that really isn't replaceable till you get out of your emissions testing state... or if you find a highflow cat that will fit, and still produce low/acceptable emissions readings...

understand while you have searched... it seems like your not reading very much... there is certainly enough info already on the board... it could be some people are begining to ignore your questions as they see it as something that you could find out on here by yourself.

howndamane
04-12-2004, 05:57 PM
im redoing my exhaust soon, pacesetter is the best ive found so far for headers and i dont know about the rest...do you know if you could possibly find flowmaster for an 89 lx-i? ive only found for newer model civics and preludes...

BKKloppenborg
04-12-2004, 06:25 PM
understand while you have searched... it seems like your not reading very much... there is certainly enough info already on the board... it could be some people are begining to ignore your questions as they see it as something that you could find out on here by yourself.

GOD DAMIT MOTHER FUCKER I HATE THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORM. :burn: I DO READ THE GOD FORSEKEN SERACH THINGS. WHY DO YOU THINK I AM LEARNING ALL THE SHIT I DO? This whole form is calling me a fucking lier because they dont belive that i work and sit on my ass all day. THIS WHOLE FORM HATES ME!!! I WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO MOD MY HONDA MY Self. or maybye i will just get rid of the damn thing since you guys wont help me with my simple questions. Or maybye i will just blow the damn thing up by accident becasue i want to mod it out but do something wrong. NO THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.... EVEN IF YOU BAN me i will return with new user names and ip adresses i am a computer wizz and a hacker so i can crash this web site. Thanks and have a good day. :owned:

P.S. SOme ppl are cool on this form like Sean, and other ppl you know who you are. THE PEOPLE WHO DONT CALL ME A FUCKING LIER AND TELL ME TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON WHEN I DO!

howndamane
04-12-2004, 06:31 PM
well dude when everything you need to know has already been said why cant you just go look that up instead of making someone repeat the same damn thing over and over

A20A1
04-12-2004, 07:01 PM
no one called you a liar... I agreed that you searched...

Everything I said has been said before.

No reason to blow a gasket... there is a difference between outright accusation and opinion. I gave you my opinion and tried to help you out? What thanks do I get, eh?

BKKloppenborg
04-12-2004, 07:36 PM
no one called you a liar... I agreed that you searched...

Everything I said has been said before.

No reason to blow a gasket... there is a difference between outright accusation and opinion. I gave you my opinion and tried to help you out? What thanks do I get, eh?

sorry i have just been under alot of stress latly... I have a 100 page report due next monday so i am really stressed out.

BKKloppenborg
04-12-2004, 08:14 PM
well dude when everything you need to know has already been said why cant you just go look that up instead of making someone repeat the same damn thing over and over

Stupid newbie... :owned:

86AccordLxi
04-12-2004, 08:52 PM
He's right, you know. You also need to chill out. Sorry you've had a bad day, shit happens. Calm down.

Alex

Jims 86LXI HB
04-12-2004, 10:20 PM
GOD DAMIT MOTHER FUCKER I HATE THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORM. :burn: I DO READ THE GOD FORSEKEN SERACH THINGS. WHY DO YOU THINK I AM LEARNING ALL THE SHIT I DO? This whole form is calling me a fucking lier because they dont belive that i work and sit on my ass all day. THIS WHOLE FORM HATES ME!!! I WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO MOD MY HONDA MY Self. or maybye i will just get rid of the damn thing since you guys wont help me with my simple questions. Or maybye i will just blow the damn thing up by accident becasue i want to mod it out but do something wrong. NO THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.... EVEN IF YOU BAN me i will return with new user names and ip adresses i am a computer wizz and a hacker so i can crash this web site. Thanks and have a good day. :owned:

P.S. SOme ppl are cool on this form like Sean, and other ppl you know who you are. THE PEOPLE WHO DONT CALL ME A FUCKING LIER AND TELL ME TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON WHEN I DO!

Uht uh, were not going to put up with your little outburst. Ok, so your pissed off, that does not give you license to disrespect another member, especially a moderator. Continue to act like this and you will be banned, you've been warned. As of now, your membership is restricted to the newbie forum for two weeks. After which time you will be restored. I can think of now other member in a long time that has managed to stir people up like you've managed. Please take the next two weeks and reflect how you might make you membership here more positive for all.