PDA

View Full Version : redoing my sei suspension

SQ is the SQUAD
04-17-2004, 07:06 PM
i got a full 89 sei suspension on my 88 dx hatch. i will be dropping my new motor in soon so i want to redo the suspension. any1 know any sites or places bwesides my local parts store where i can buy everthing i need to redo my suspension

wprocomp
04-17-2004, 07:22 PM
hey man long time so see,is the hatchie still alive?

best suspension place...
http://www.opmautosports.com/products/honda_accordlxi.html

nopi.com and stillen carry parts too

SQ is the SQUAD
04-18-2004, 11:38 AM
the hatch is sittting in my driveway with no front end, no motor and a fukked suspension, waiting for me to fix it

SQ is the SQUAD
04-18-2004, 11:43 AM
i am looking to redoo the factory suspension, i need bushings, ball joints, tie rods

wprocomp
04-18-2004, 11:50 AM
did you look at opm?

and if you want replacment parts nopi should have most of the balljoints,bushings,tie rod ends etc. that you need...whats exactly wrong with the suspension? how did it drive?

Morpheus
04-18-2004, 06:05 PM
You don't want to upgrade at all?
You might as well while you're tearing it apart.

RobT5580
04-18-2004, 06:09 PM
When it comes to parts like that i always use OEM Honda stuff because i have yet to find better aftermarket parts. In some cases yes its not always the best to get the OEM stuff but with my accord it has been the best choice for me. I always use Majestic as they are fast and cheap www.hondaautomotiveparts.com and you are in MA so you should get parts just as fast since they are in RI. But it adds up i just did my front inner and outer tie rods and it was about $190 with new boots and harware. But its good stuff and i dont expect to be replacing the stuff anytime soon.