PDA

View Full Version : Sad question for you guys

hondamanlxi
07-14-2002, 10:01 AM
i need to know much much i can realisticly get for my car.
Yes, im selling it! I have always wanted a fox body 5.0 mustang, and i found a 89 cobra! for a grand! its been lightly rolled, but i have seen it in person and its not that bad( runs like its new, i know)! B/f i buy a car like that im gettin it inspected and getting an estament(s/p)on the work!
the enigne has only 60,000 orginal miles:D

but neways, my accord is in good shape, engine is 200,000 miles old and in great shape, the tranny has 100,000 and is in ok shape( good by 3rd gen auto standards) it has no rust but needs paint on the hood roof and trunk. Will have new waterpump and pass brake caliper and new wheel ( mine is bent enough so you can feel the vibrations at 70-80mphs then its fine). no stereo, nice interior( its not ricey, black dash/ doors with a little white and new grey carpet. No leaks cuz every seal and water line is new. Clear bumpers and exhaust ( returned to factory at request) oh yeah, and a new windsheild.

ive had 2500 on it for the longest time, but i know thats high. I would like 2000 for it but thats wishful thinking. FEEDBACK PLEASE

Mantis88LX
07-14-2002, 11:18 AM
hey thats cool man! mustangs are awesome, if u get it ill race ya! :huh: LOL j/k i know you'll kick my ass, hey bt anyways before u sell the accord will u trade blinker lights with me? i know one of yours is got some mud in it but ohh well there better than mine. let me know in this post or call me, cya man

hondamanlxi
07-15-2002, 09:39 AM
is it really that hard to reply?

YK86
07-15-2002, 10:34 AM
It's hard to say since prices change drastically depending on where you live. For around here in the condition you describe, I would say $3000obo CAD is a good asking price which means roughly $2000US.

staticpat
07-15-2002, 10:42 AM
do you have any more pics than on that page? its an lxi, and if there wasnt so many miles i may be interested in buying it. i may want to buy or swap some non essential pieces though. like maybe your tails or something. that is if mantis doesn't want stuff first (for instance your alloy rims).

POS carb
07-15-2002, 03:05 PM
you're buying a mustang that ROLLED over :confused: