PDA

View Full Version : donations

marc49
04-18-2004, 02:50 PM
We are doing everything in our ability to update the board with the new foundation members. With that being said, I know we are going to miss some people because when they donated they didn't provide a username and also may have used a different email than what is registered here.

I also could've just plain missed you, I am not saying I am perfect. If you believe you should be a foundation member and aren't please PM me with the email address you used to send the donation via paypal so I can update your status asap.

:smokin:

marc49
04-18-2004, 03:29 PM
if you want to donate. Please use this link

http://3geez.asmallorange.com/subscriptions.php?

you can choose lifetime or yearly and it's completely automatic.. You'll be updated immediately.. :flash:

DeathRat
04-18-2004, 04:01 PM
What if you want to "Donate" on behalf of another member that doesn't have a Credit Card or doesn't use PayPal then? Should we give you THEIR ID & OUR Email Address then or what? :sad2: :huh:

BKKloppenborg
04-18-2004, 04:05 PM
What if you want to "Donate" on behalf of another member that doesn't have a Credit Card or doesn't use PayPal then? Should we give you THEIR ID & OUR Email Address then or what? :sad2: :huh:

Yes my point exactly... Wow i can post here, wtf yes, anyways this is my situation, no cerdit car, and my bank account i can't withdrawl money until i am 18 so what can do do to help donate? :thumbup:

BKKloppenborg
04-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Yes my point exactly... Wow i can post here, wtf yes, anyways this is my situation, no cerdit car, and my bank account i can't withdrawl money until i am 18 so what can do do to help donate? :thumbup:

I forgot to say that i am 18 in about 2 more months then i won't have to sorry about this junk, sorry about 2 posts wont let me edit last one.

Cheeseburger
04-18-2004, 05:01 PM
i have the same problem marc. i dont have a credit card and i dont got a job so no one will give me one so ya can i send a mony order or some thing?????? thanks

abraham

marc49
04-18-2004, 05:57 PM
money orders are accepted.. Pm me for the address..

donations on a persons behalf, at this time are not accepted.. I really don't want to go down that road of possible problems. If a user wants to donate other than paypal they can pm me for the address or, if they need to wait until they can donate, then that is fine. Donation's are voluntary, not mandatory, so we can wait as long as need be for a particular user to become "eligible" for paypal or when they ahve the money to donate.

blazin3gen
04-18-2004, 06:04 PM
We are doing everything in our ability to update the board with the new foundation members. With that being said, I know we are going to miss some people because when they donated they didn't provide a username and also may have used a different email than what is registered here.

I also could've just plain missed you, I am not saying I am perfect. If you believe you should be a foundation member and aren't please PM me with the email address you used to send the donation via paypal so I can update your status asap.

:smokin:

check pm

Cheeseburger
04-20-2004, 09:25 AM
cheeck your pm marck :)

Robs89LXi
05-25-2004, 08:52 AM
cheeck your pm marck :)
Ditto. :cool: