PDA

View Full Version : Photochop: Dead 3G

shane_lxi
04-21-2004, 07:16 AM
I got bored, so I did a photochop of my old 3g. The one the old bitch killed :P.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7900/photochop3g.jpg

This is what I was going to do to it, before the old lady killed it. Maybe not anything this extreme, cause this is pretty ricey, but you know, just to give you an idea of what my mental picture of it might have looked like.

accordlxi2.0
04-21-2004, 07:27 AM
nice!!!

SteveDX89
04-21-2004, 08:07 AM
What ricey about that? No huge wing, no 20" chrome wheels. Nice and stealthy.

NXRacer
04-21-2004, 08:13 AM
it would look better as a coupe sittin there....... :D

Cheeseburger
04-21-2004, 08:15 AM
i agree with steve it dosent look ricey may she rest in peace lets have a moment of silence.
i fell much better

HostileJava
04-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Looks good!

shane_lxi
04-21-2004, 09:24 AM

Well, if all goes well, there will be a coupe on there :D. DAMN I WANT THAT CAR! When I get it, I won't have to worry about anything but performance, and apearance, since it won't be my daily driver, I can do extreme stuff like this to it, and not worry about fucking it up :D, so excited to be getting it!

BDaccordguy
04-21-2004, 10:10 AM
i dont think thats rice... that thing looks pretty cool.

SteveDX89
04-21-2004, 10:48 AM

:werd: At least you got your shit together. :rofl:

i.c.
04-21-2004, 11:42 AM
that'd def. not rice... kinda looks like 86lxi68's coupe

shane_lxi
04-21-2004, 12:55 PM
I will prolly do something like this to the coupe when I get it. But I will have my RO_JA FF5's on it, not my Quantum SO2's. It might looks a bit stupid with my white 17"S, but oh well. The car won't even be close to being done for like two months after I get it, and then it will still be primer balc for like 2 years :P. Until my friend get's out of Wyotech for body and paint. I am still excited to get it, I want it SOOOO bad :D.

<------ LX user... YAY!

BITESIZE
04-21-2004, 01:14 PM
I like the look of it...freaking shane has to much time on his hands. :)

NXRacer
04-21-2004, 01:16 PM
It might looks a bit stupid with my white 17"S, but oh well.
you should just sand em and paint em primer black to go with the rest of the car. :D

shane_lxi
04-21-2004, 01:17 PM
waaay too bored in my first period computer tech class :P. I also made a funny flash video today of this little smiley face guy violently flipping the viewer off, and firing a shotgun into the air. I would post it but I can't figure out how to do that with flash vids :P. I can't find the original pic of the car anywhere though. I will post it when I find it...

XxDark_AccordxX
04-21-2004, 01:21 PM
looks good. Ive never seen ur 3g before it was wrecked. I dont think it looks ricey at all

SteveDX89
04-21-2004, 01:26 PM
White wheels on a black car look good too.

shane_lxi
04-21-2004, 01:27 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_8_full.jpg

Here is one. This is the pic I made that chop off of. Took this p[ic at school. Good time.... :(, I miss it...

shane_lxi
04-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Forgot to mention that I only had the car for a month and a half in that picture. I even had the lowering springs ordered and everything, I was going to put them on the next day, but the old lady smacked right into it.... I miss it. I was also going to order my reverse gages that night :P. The car was parked out in front of my firend Eric's house, and this lady hopped up on pain killers and anti depresseants ran right into it, completely totalling it out... her is a few pics of it the night it happened, it almost makes me cry...

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7329/wreck4.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8586/wreck3.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/646/wreck1.jpg

edit:
These are the wheels I have (except they are white):
RO_JA (Motegi) FF5, flat white. Just oredered the center caps. These are the same wheels I had on my Civic when I first bought it. I hate them but oh well. They might be going back on there, cause I think my grey wheels would look mint on the 3g, and I like the 3g better then the Civic anyway :P. Who gives a crap what the Civic looks like, the 3g will be my pride and joy :D.

http://www.motegiracing.com/applicationguide/motegiimages/big/b2353.gif

Oyvind Ryeng
04-21-2004, 11:15 PM
Nice mod. I like the stealthfighter-look.

shane_lxi
04-22-2004, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I lowered the front alot lower then the year. Like maybe and inch lower, just to give it a kind of dragster look, and even out the base of the body kit a little more, to give it more flow. The body kit is Black widow I believe. That is the same front bumper that is on kicker's 3g. I think it looks good because it is more square then most body kits, but doesn't forget the purpose of a body kit, to look agressive, and increase performance using aerodynamics, and to provide more cold air to reach the engine bay. Nearly the enitre front of that air dam is open, so I have multiple places I could mount the CAI when I get it custom built. I think If I stick with this on the coupe, it will turn out looking great :D. I might have to cut the springs though to get it that low, but oh well, ride for looks I guess, lol.

shane_lxi
04-26-2004, 09:55 PM
bump........... :rolleyes:

:stick:

NotFast
04-27-2004, 10:05 AM
how come u didn't get day pictures of the wreckage, jk, it didn't look that bad to me, what all happened to it?

shane_lxi
04-28-2004, 07:05 AM
didn't look that bad? lol. The entire quarter panel was damn near off the car. The doors were OFF THEIR MOUNTS! And my brand new wheel were fucked to hell too :P. Also, I turned it into the official 3geez rally car after the accident, and crashed it into a bunch of walls, and hit a few trees with it, and it was caked with mud too. It was during windter, so I highcentered it on a pile of snow at the mall too :D, lol. That was funny :D. Let me try and find my pics of the rally car.

shane_lxi
04-28-2004, 07:07 AM
Here is the pics of it as a rally car after the accident :D, lol. Still pretty funny.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=28840

NotFast
04-28-2004, 08:10 AM
where is it now, the junk yard? i've wrecked mine twice but still won't give up on it

shane_lxi
04-29-2004, 07:10 AM
Oh, I had no choice on the matter. I bought the car for $1700 (not bad for a super clean balck LXi) and after the accident, I was going to buy Kicker1_solo's car, but problems kept coming up on the damn thing, and I just said fuck it after waiting 3 months to get it. I had a '91 integra for about a week, before my parents made me get rid of it because I was street racing it, and I ended up selling to a kid, and buying my SLOW ASS '93 Civic DX :(. I was going to use the totaled car as a parts car for the black LXi I was getting from kicker, but since tha wasn't an option anymore, I sold the car to my cousin for $500 :D, lol. I made quite a bit of money off that damn thing. I got $2400 from the insurance company somehow, sold the tires and wheels for $700, even though the old fucked a couple up pretty good, and sold the car for $500. I made out pretty well, but I wish I still had my integra :(.