PDA

View Full Version : almost car jacked (very long story and semi off topic)

Wood9669
04-21-2004, 11:43 PM
well, this is a long story and its sorta off topic but i thought id share my day w/ you guys...

2:50pm i go to blockbluster to drop off some movies, and come up to my driveway at 3:00pm, pull into garage, turn off my car, step out of my car and a man (hiding in garage) comes up w/ a knife and puts it to me saying to drop my keys and not do anything stupid or he would slit my throat and kill my family (sounds like something out of a movie and the whole time i didnt even realzie this was really happening). i told him a few times to take my car but i guess he didnt want it anymore for some reason which pissed me off because i couldnt satisfy the guy... in the movies n shit they always say "oh here take my car!" and the guy gets away or w/e.. this guy kept on going w/ trying to tie us up cut all the phone lines EVERYTHING. so anyways, i led him into the house (him w/ the knife to my back) and my dog goes nuts, he tells me to "shut the dog the fuck up or i kill it", sister comes down whos only 12 and sees him. i tell my sister to run, he grabs me and says he will kill me if i dont sit on the couch w/ my sister and my dad (who just woke up).
now this is where the robber(?) or kidnapper? on meth shows how dumb he can be.. he rips the modem n phone n caller ID etc outta the wall and tries tying us up w/ the cord and realizes he acnt make a knot after like 3 tries. he then asks me to follow him and remove the dead bolt lock off of the front door and put it on the closet door (lol?). so i remove the dead bolt off the front door and go to the closet door and tell him ill need to use a drill because it doesnt have screw holes or that he could lock us in the bathroom (the bathroom locks from the inside and i had my cell phone still lol) so then my mom comes home and i he grabs me again and says he will slit my throat if she doesnt sit on the couch w/ my family.. then min later he uses my idea of locking us in the bathroom.. then after we are in there he realizes he cant get in and we control the lock. he then tells us to come out so he can use us hostage (8 police cars were outside from snohomish city then few from lake stevens, few from sultan, few from gold bar, few state patrolman, an emt, and a few detective cars + the surrounding of the house w/ the shield) well, my dad yelled "no you dumbass" which didnt help matters so he then used my moms phone to call for "backup" and his girlfriend(?) to bring his guns (lol) now it was obvious he was bluffing when he said his girlfriends name was dingo but i wasnt bout to go out and face a guy w/ a knife n gun on meth. (for those of u who think you are badass and would just take him out.. its incredibly wierd what u think when u got a knife to your throat and ur life less than an inch away from gone) well, he went around gathering shit from the house and then tried to load up my car with it (this is where having a 15 year old shit is good.. my doors dont open unless u do all this special crap lol) so he made a big pile (later found out it was 3 computers, $2000 in tools, brand new sony digital camera of my dads, like $120 in cash, credit cards, palm pilot and a hp version of a palm pilot, and bunch of other things.. like $10 grand worth. well my sisters started screaming when they thot they heard police so the police broke in and saved the day sorta..
turns out this guy has been charged w/ bunch of crap before, now hes getting (felonies are:) 5 counts of 1st degree kidnapping and 1 count of 1st degree armed robbery (thent heres a bunch of the small 1s but they said they cant charge him for those in the same court or something.. idk, im not a lawyer.) well when we got back in our house (8 hours later, aka 20 mins ago..) it turns out he took 2 oxycotten pills, an oxycodon pill, 1/2 a bottle of tylenol w/ codine, and 5-8 painkillers from my mom/grandma + the METH he was on..

sorry for blabbin just thot id share this w/ u cuz, well, it doesnt happen every day and its hella scary (yeah ill admit it. its scary havin a knife to your throat for 30 mins and then being locked in a bathroom w/ a guy sayin hes gonna shoot you if you come out or the police come in for another 30 mins)

oh and the morale of the story: close your garage door when u leave, and dont turn off the car till you looked around.. i was soo close to hurrying up and startin it back up puttin it in reverse and floorin it, but i rememberd my little sister was home (and my 3g takes like 10 seconds to start) = :(

i forget the guys name but he lives in lake stevens for all you NE washington peeps, i know theres like 5 or 6 of u and you will probably see it on the news, the police told us that the media was there i guess.. (my 3g will be on tv!!!)

i guess my stock dented up 15 year old 3gee must be really sexy if this guy went thru all the trouble and ended up getting blocked in by my moms 2000 vtec accord when she got hom few mins after this started (he wanted mine still)

so meth+knife+asshole= :gun: :rocket: :chainsaw: :devil: :rant:

P.S. sorry for lack of ¶'s but my hearts still racin n shit and i cant really think and i just spent past like 6 hours giving police interviews n all sorts of crap

goldyaccord
04-21-2004, 11:48 PM
oh boy. I feel for you man

cdscowboy
04-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Holy shit man...I'm glad things didn't get any worse. Thank God no one was hurt and you got all your stuff back! Hopefully that psycho gets locked up!

A20A1
04-22-2004, 02:12 AM
I was all shocked at first but reading it the second time around was kinda funny how you guys got in the bathroom and he was locked out. Glad you're okay.

NXRacer
04-22-2004, 08:50 AM
man, thats a crazy story. Deffinately something that doesnt (luckly) happen to a lot of people. Im glad you and your family got out safely w/out getting hurt. Best of luck to ya!

Jonessoda27
04-22-2004, 09:01 AM
That's insane man that is the kind of stuff that you only HEAR about and never happens, but now it happened to you.. Thanks God you guys are safe. :eek:

Jonessoda27
04-22-2004, 09:03 AM
sorry for the double post

HostileJava
04-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Cool story, get some digi footage of the car on the news!

Vinny
04-22-2004, 09:19 AM
ok that was too long to read. Can someone condense that down into a readers digest versiong. Kinda like the story of your life condensed. I was born, I lived, I died. it would be greatly appreciated by the masses

HostileJava
04-22-2004, 09:25 AM
ok that was too long to read. Can someone condense that down into a readers digest versiong. Kinda like the story of your life condensed. I was born, I lived, I died. it would be greatly appreciated by the masses

I think if you tried to condense it you would loose much of the humor in the story.

lightbulblxi
04-22-2004, 10:51 AM
damn man, that is fucked up, gl;ad it dont happen here.

PortugalFocus
04-22-2004, 11:07 AM
I'm glad you all were ok, that def some scarry shit man. Good score with the 3G on TV though. ;)

86LXi|JustONE
04-22-2004, 11:43 AM
damn thats crazy...stupid fucks on drugs are wack...glad you came out alright tho man you and your family

DanLXI88
04-22-2004, 12:26 PM
I think you should be proud of the way you reacted to this situation. I wish I could say I would be able to do the same thing you had done and made it out of a bad situation with not even a scratch. But I suffer from InstaRAGE and would have either got killed or killed him literally. Your smart and you did the right thing. Now SUE HIS ASS FOR MENTAL ANGUISH! Tell them you are afraid to go into your garage and shit get everything he owned. I would also find out where he lives and pay him a visit. But thats just me..

k-roy
04-22-2004, 12:40 PM
Good to hear you and your family are ok and handled the situation responsibly.
Just think, I bet that fucktard gets 20 years for that BS. One tip, when you go to court to testify make sure your mom and sister both cry on the whitness stand. THat should make the jury and judge a little more pissed off and hopefully get a tougher sentence.

DanLXI88
04-22-2004, 12:56 PM
One tip, when you go to court to testify make sure your mom and sister both cry on the whitness stand. THat should make the jury and judge a little more pissed off and hopefully get a tougher sentence.

Great advice! :rockon:

XxDark_AccordxX
04-22-2004, 01:01 PM
wow thats crazy. Im glad no one was hurt.

Wood9669
04-22-2004, 03:52 PM
thanks guys.. apparently 2morrow is when the it will be in papers and maybe news also 2morrow. ill try to see if my 3gee is in the pics (it should be, it was in the driveway)
as far as court, holy crap, i never knew there is so much paperwork and crap when some1 else does something to you.. i have to miss bunch of school n shit because of this to testify/meet w/ prosecutor etc

XxDark_AccordxX
04-23-2004, 11:57 AM
yeah i could imagine. try and post the newspaper clip if you can :)

unc25
04-23-2004, 12:17 PM
I think you should be proud of the way you reacted to this situation. I wish I could say I would be able to do the same thing you had done and made it out of a bad situation with not even a scratch. But I suffer from InstaRAGE and would have either got killed or killed him literally. Your smart and you did the right thing. Now SUE HIS ASS FOR MENTAL ANGUISH! Tell them you are afraid to go into your garage and shit get everything he owned. I would also find out where he lives and pay him a visit. But thats just me..

Dude that totally explains me..I think something crazy would have happened if someone tried that on me...But you did the right thing and played it cool.
Glad to hear that everything is ok and no one got hurt.

Wood9669
04-23-2004, 03:28 PM
http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/04/04/23/loc_intruder001.cfm
theres the 1st news paper article.. they have like zero details and the few quotes they have are wrong (LOL).. but they got my dogs name right at least

tomorrow is when news stations are gonna have it (i guess this morning they had a clip bout it but i didnt see it)

oh and i spoke w/ the prosecuting attorney and i guess there changing the charges, if he pleeds guilty he will have ~12 years in jail but i fhe pleads innocent he will have over 50!! years! :owned: (but then we are going to have to go 2 court n shit)
apparently, this guy commited more crimes than imaginable (at least she told us that, cuz of all the stupid stuff he did and how he held the knife and the knife is considered to be some higher category cuz it was an 8" blade which is big)