PDA

View Full Version : this doesn't really needs it's own thread

88accordhb
04-26-2004, 05:03 PM
i just had to post to give mad props to one of the coolest 3geezers out there, Justin86lx. a while back i asked if anyone had a test pipe for stock piping that they wanted to sell, yet no one had one. with no hesitation Justin volunteered to make me one. basically i just had to pay to cheapass shipping and today it arrived at the house. YAY! thanx man, it looks soo damn pro. can't wait to put it on tomorrow morning before school. I get to go late since i just dropped calculus, it was f'in me in the booty. 1/10 for a quiz!!!! :mad: anyways thanx justin dogg.

HostileJava
04-26-2004, 05:11 PM
i just had to post to give mad props to one of the coolest 3geezers out there, Justin86lx. a while back i asked if anyone had a test pipe for stock piping that they wanted to sell, yet no one had one. with no hesitation Justin volunteered to make me one. basically i just had to pay to cheapass shipping and today it arrived at the house. YAY! thanx man, it looks soo damn pro. can't wait to put it on tomorrow morning before school. I get to go late since i just dropped calculus, it was f'in me in the booty. 1/10 for a quiz!!!! :mad: anyways thanx justin dogg.

This belongs in Offtopic, but way to go Justin!!! :uh:

Morpheus
04-26-2004, 05:12 PM
PM foo!

88accordhb
04-26-2004, 05:15 PM
i know...sry i f'ed up ok! crap on a stick
edit: can someone move it to offtopic for me. one of you mods

blazin3gen
04-26-2004, 05:19 PM
no not offtopic or PM post it under Marketplace>Feedback,

http://3geez.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29