PDA

View Full Version : Can someone whip up a good photochop?

diegoaccord
04-27-2004, 07:16 AM
I need a 3G 4dr Milano Red, with JDM fender markers, a 88-89 only Teg bumper with a lip, a CF, or black hood, DOHC VTEC on rear doors, and on some 15'' in Rota slipstreams black. I need 4G Accord/3G Teg/6G JDM Civic mirrors(all the same). The chrome around the windows need to be blacked out, and the mirrors body colored. Lower that bitch.

Thanks to anyone who does, if you do.

Morpheus
04-27-2004, 04:54 PM
here you go

:rice:

Hash_man_Se_i
04-27-2004, 05:17 PM
How about you post pics of all of those things listed, then I might be willing to do it.

blazin3gen
04-27-2004, 06:27 PM
here you go

LMAO ahahhaha :owned: :rofl:

deadlight
04-27-2004, 06:34 PM
You know what, the man's gotta point, pictures help.

AQcz
04-27-2004, 07:33 PM
here you go

That rice thing is so played out

diegoaccord
04-28-2004, 07:03 AM
I'm working on it.

And Morpheus, you're a bitch. How am I rice if I know more than you?

deadlight
04-28-2004, 07:10 AM
I'm working on it.

And Morpheus, you're a bitch. How am I rice if I know more than you?

I don't think rice has anything to do with intelligence, more with style and good taste.

diegoaccord
04-28-2004, 08:36 AM
The way I want a 3G to look is tasteful.

I had a motherfuckin blue Si, now Im in a nondescipt old Accord. I dont know about all of you, but the only people that races stock looking 3G's have even worse cars. In the Si, everybody wanted some, and if I can get the Accord closer to looking like a JDM'd out Civic(of sorts) then, Id not only get races from REAL cars, but I'd have the only 3G that's worthy of magazines, other than OSS.

The shit that I want on the Accord, is the same stuff I would have done to the Si, pretty much. On an Si, it's "bad ass", so why is it "rice" on a 3G? None of it changes the lines of the car, and it stays clean.

Anyway, Hash man sei, I got all the pics, except a side shot. Nobody seems to take fucking sideshots, unless their fucking car is black. Do you have any base cars to begin with?