PDA

View Full Version : My car was stolen, then found within hours

FatDave
04-27-2004, 06:43 PM
i came out of my house this morning, and my beloved 86 hatch was missing i went in called the police, made the reports got a ride to work when i showed up i already had a message waiting saying they had found my car out of gas on on the side of the road, seems the theifs didnt know my gas gauge is a 1/4 of a tank off of what it really is. but they did rip my dash apart to get the stereo ( that the just threw in the ditch) and stole my shift knob what pisses me off is the dash, that i just pulled out of a 88 hatch ( all black interior ) is now missing the tape holder, ash tray, the trim around the heater controls, and broke into big chunks, so :gun: to you assholes that stole the white hatch in Valley Park and ran out of gas near the page exit on 270

Cheeseburger
04-27-2004, 06:48 PM
dam that sucks ass dam theivs cantv they work for a living and buy their shit like we do. my aunt got her car stolen in front of her house like two months ago its a 03 toyota corola and they tool out every thing air bags, seat bealts, radiator,the whole center console. they found ot like two weeks later.

FatDave
04-27-2004, 06:53 PM
what i dont get is i have my 74 oldsmobile right next to it, with the key in the glove box, that car is worth 50x what my hatch is worth, what the hell did they think they were going to do with a rusty old honda accord, and the deal with just ripping the stereo out to throw it in the damn ditch they didnt bother with the subs, or the amps

lightbulblxi
04-27-2004, 06:55 PM
damn man, that sux, it seems a lot of peeople on this site have gotten their car stolen.

FatDave
04-27-2004, 06:59 PM
seems even lowlife car thiefs love our 3rd gens, but common i'd sell them mine for cheap just ask! i guess they dont think we care about these old cars, but i felt more pissed about this than when my house was broken into

FatDave
04-27-2004, 07:00 PM
come to think of it, maybe i need to move to a better neighbor hood :sad2:

Cheeseburger
04-27-2004, 07:06 PM
my aunt lives in a some what good neighborhood and here house is infront of a elementary. its a nice neighbor hood but theifs will steal anything any where if they want it they will get it.

AQcz
04-27-2004, 07:31 PM
That's y you should never leave gas in your car. That's messed up though.