PDA

View Full Version : help with canter console

Timaculent
04-28-2004, 06:36 AM
i'm looking for a center console part I crrentl have the one thats a cassette holder but i want either a cup holder or most of all one that can hold cd deck so that i can move my deck lower and put a fold out tv in the old din spot

k-roy
04-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Wow, you have an SEi without a cupholder? That really sucks, thats the only 3G that came with one stock. The SEi is not a common model to find, especially at a junkyard.
I don't know if you can get a console that has a Din mount, you probably will have to custom make something.

Oh and :welcome: to the board.

Vinny
04-28-2004, 06:43 AM
I think the mount for the EQ has a DIN sized slot in it. I have one at home on a shelf. If I remember I'll pull it down and see if the spare alpine cd player I have fits. Neither are for sale but it will give you an idea of what will or won't work

Majestic lists 2 different installation kits under the accesories/electrical section. One is INSTL KIT, EQUALIZER Honda PN 08118-SE390AH the other is INSTALLATION KIT, CD(can't find a honda PN so i assume it may not be available) I wonder if those are the replacement comsole pieces that go there the tape holder is. Just a thought