PDA

View Full Version : B20A downpile length

carotman
04-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Ok guys, I was wondering if someone could measure the length of a B20A downpipe from the hanger behind the engine to the catalytic converter flange.

The B20A downpipe I have has been cut behind that rear hanger and I would like to get a flexpipe and a flange welded so I don't have to drive the car without an exhaust for some time after the swap

Or, if someone has access to both a B20A and A A20A downpipe, can you compare them and see if they are of the same length behind that rear hanger???

Thanks.

(I'll post a picture of what I'm talking about tomorrow)

RobT5580
04-30-2004, 04:12 AM
I only had the exh manifold and i used my A20A3 dp so i wasnt sure if it was going to fit properly. I did recently decide that im just going to have a 3" full exhaust front to back made on the car. But i think if you use the A20A3 it would be pretty accurate because i set up one full A20A3 setup next to the half B20A with the A20A dp if i remember right.

carotman
04-30-2004, 08:50 PM
hmm I have a messed up A20A downpipe here... I'll be able to the B20A downpipe done with that. I will also use a 4 wire O2 sensor on the downpipe at the same time.

Thanks alot for the help Rob.