PDA

View Full Version : check it out - radius rod bearings

POS carb
07-15-2002, 03:18 PM
http://www.opmmotorsports.com/products/honda/accord/accordpic_radiusbearings.html

good alternative to replacing the bushings but they are a bit pricey

Jims 86LXI HB
07-15-2002, 06:47 PM
Yeah they have them in stock ready to ship. I came real close to ordering a pair, but ran my wife got wise to how much I'd been spending this summer and suddenly they weren't needed anymore.:sadwave::D

guaynabo89
07-16-2002, 04:03 AM
I always wondered what exactly they would do to a street car. Would they really be worth the money?

Jims 86LXI HB
07-16-2002, 06:56 AM
They are the only place that I know of that has put any effort to support the 3rd gen in the racing scene(in the past that is). And I thought that should count for something and I was willing to make the purchase(plus the stainless steel brake line's they offer) based on that fact. And if those parts didn't improve as advertised, you can bet you'd hear from me about it:rant: :D

chronicsinners
07-16-2002, 07:46 AM
what are the benefits of these? obviously they are going to stiffen things up, but howso? also did we ever find out what the story is with the coilover converion kits? do they work for front and back?

Jims 86LXI HB
07-16-2002, 11:22 AM
They are supposed to be a benefit by reducing play and deflection,theirby improving turn-in, to you and I that would mean that the car feels a little "snappier".

Anyone can give them a call to find out about the coil-over kits they have