PDA

View Full Version : SEi Grille Pieces

ag bullet
05-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Mine was cracked, so I bid on one on Ebay. The one I got was silver as advertized, but way brighter compared to the one that is currently on my car. The one on the car is more of a smoke or bronze color. Has it aged or is that the way they are? In that case, anyone need a perfectly good replacement, silver grille?

ag bullet
05-02-2004, 03:48 AM
so know one knows?

POS carb
05-02-2004, 06:41 AM
umm the front grille on my 87 was chrome until I crashed it and it broke into like 3 pieces... I have never felt like putting it back, I kind of like the black look

Moodybluesr
05-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Are you talking about the small grill piece that attaches to the hood? That piece is a bronzish smoke color on my parts SEi, as are the trim pieces on the headlight covers, and grayish smoke color on my LXi. Unfortunately the front end was slightly damaged on my parts car and that piece is missing a chunk out of it.

ag bullet
05-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Thanks! That is what I was looking for. I found another one with the headlight pieces so I might just go for that one and try to sell the silver one later. However this one has the chrome surround for the actual grille, I kind of like it without that.