PDA

View Full Version : Very dumb...

mnbv
05-01-2004, 09:01 PM
My brother gave away his 87 lx auto carb 3g because it did not start, leaked a little coolent and had a window shattered. :uh: To bad it is already a cube at the dump. He said I could have it before he got rid of it but for some reason I decided against it at the time. Looking back, I bet If I was patient I could sell it for at least 200. The car died on a freeway and had the window shattered, but that was it. I am kinda pissed at my self for letting go of this oppertunity. Oh well.
ps: this will be my last thread here.

86LXi|JustONE
05-01-2004, 11:54 PM
lmao....dont be greedy

POS carb
05-02-2004, 06:43 AM
lol damn o well

deadlight
05-02-2004, 07:33 AM
My brother gave away his 87 lx auto carb 3g because it did not start, leaked a little coolent and had a window shattered. :uh: To bad it is already a cube at the dump. He said I could have it before he got rid of it but for some reason I decided against it at the time. Looking back, I bet If I was patient I could sell it for at least 200. The car died on a freeway and had the window shattered, but that was it. I am kinda pissed at my self for letting go of this oppertunity. Oh well.
ps: this will be my last thread here.

Why the last thread? And hey, it happens, more cars will come around, and you probably would've gotten tired of it taking up space in your driveway anyways.

88accordhb
05-02-2004, 09:04 PM
yah why last thread?