PDA

View Full Version : VA Meet.. Anyone interesed?

SharkyX
05-03-2004, 08:54 PM
hey guys im out here in Richmond, was thinking of some type of meet with the surrounding guys, seems to be a few here. Figured we could all have a get together and hang out have a cookout at my house or something (be warned its a house the size of an apartment lol) but i have a pretty good sized yard, general BS. im new to this whole meet thing so im drawing blasnk here lol. let me know guys. i do have a grocery store directly accross the street (Ukrops) which just happens to be close don sundays so wed have a pretty big empty parking lot to take pics in and stuff, also got puttputt directly next to that.

viceversa120
05-25-2004, 08:45 AM
undefinedblue
hey guys im out here in Richmond, was thinking of some type of meet with the surrounding guys, seems to be a few here. Figured we could all have a get together and hang out have a cookout at my house or something (be warned its a house the size of an apartment lol) but i have a pretty good sized yard, general BS. im new to this whole meet thing so im drawing blasnk here lol. let me know guys. i do have a grocery store directly accross the street (Ukrops) which just happens to be close don sundays so wed have a pretty big empty parking lot to take pics in and stuff, also got puttputt directly next to that.

Hey whats up, I've been tryin to find some people to have a meet with for a long time. I live in richmond also right behind haynes furniture on hull st. If you wanna have this meet e-mail me back! [email protected] :rockon: