http://hostilejava.com/temp/IMG_3566%20(Small).JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/IMG_3567%20(Small).JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/IMG_3568%20(Small).JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/IMG_3569%20(Small).JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/IMG_3570%20(Small).JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/IMG_3571%20(Small).JPG

SteveDX89
05-04-2004, 04:55 AM
Damn, she facked it up pretty good. What's the deal with those huge orange lights?

88LXi68
05-04-2004, 05:35 AM
well maybe no more snow plow?? ;)

pimp86LX
05-04-2004, 05:45 AM
Even though I was a hater of that big ass bumper, it still sucks to see so much work just destroyed. sorry to hear man.

HostileJava
05-04-2004, 05:48 AM
What's the deal with those huge orange lights?

Those were my temp turn signals till I found ones that would fit good into the bumper, they are just zip tied to the mesh screen. I don't think I'll be going with that same bumper, but I don't know if I want to go back to stock either. I dunno will see what happens. I need to get a real estimate for damage and make sure it's not more then the car is worth, from what I could see this morning the fender is bent up and in a little bit thus making the door catch on it. The bumper is obviously damaged and the whole front end seems to have shifted towards the drivers side making it very tough for the lights to come up and down :( . I hope they don't decide to total it.

shane_lxi
05-04-2004, 07:07 AM
:0, I am gone for four days, and see what I've missed. Damn, after all that work, and the painting, god damn, I thought my wreck sucked. Sorry to see that man.

paynt3r
05-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Are those headlamp trim pieces actually real CF? If so where did you get them?

Coroncho80
05-04-2004, 07:42 AM
You know what? I sent that old lady to hit your car. Just so you can get rid of the plow truck front.

SteveDX89
05-04-2004, 08:08 AM
Are those headlamp trim pieces actually real CF? If so where did you get them?

No, he got sheets of CF and covered them.

HostileJava
05-04-2004, 08:45 AM
No, he got sheets of CF and covered them.
:werd:

Bloodlust
05-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Damn James all that work and some old hag fucks it all up. That really pisses me off.

Hash_man_Se_i
05-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Good! finally you can get a good looking bumper! lol... sorry man, but that bumper is Fugly IMO... and that hood scoop?!?! what were you thinking?!?!?!? ... I mean, I can understand maybe liking the bumper, but that hoodscoop is just wrong!

You need the xenon kit on that car, and it would look killer.

Cheeseburger
05-04-2004, 10:11 AM
damn she realy facked it up man good luck dude

HostileJava
05-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Good! finally you can get a good looking bumper! lol... sorry man, but that bumper is Fugly IMO... and that hood scoop?!?! what were you thinking?!?!?!? ... I mean, I can understand maybe liking the bumper, but that hoodscoop is just wrong!

Yeah the Xenon kit, just like everyone else on the board, that's really what I need :ugh: And what the hell is your problem anyway I'm already really fucking upset about the car and you start bashing it. Fuck off.

deadlight
05-04-2004, 11:00 AM

You need the xenon kit on that car and it would look killer.

Hmm, I'll tell you what, one of these days you're going to lose a girlfriend, and you can count on me to be the first in line to tell you she's butt fucking ugly. Good day sir.

guaynabo89
05-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Yeah the Xenon kit, just like everyone else on the board, that's really what I need :ugh: And what the hell is your problem anyway I'm already really fucking upset about the car and you start bashing it. Fuck off.

Its ok man...take a deepbreath and relax :)

But yeah Take this as a blessing and put your stock bumper back on. Cars look really off balance when they only have say a front spoiler and thats all or maybe just sideskirts. It really throws the balance off horribly. Not to mention the lines of that bumper you have on really kill any good looks the third gen Accord has. I say go back to stock and look for a whole kit with nice sqare lines that will match the accord body.

Busted_Blue
05-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Hmm, I'll tell you what, one of these days you're going to lose a girlfriend, and you can count on me to be the first in line to tell you she's butt fucking ugly. Good day sir.

ROFLMAO!!!

well..Just by those pictures it doesnt look THAT bad. Look on the bright side, she didnt destroy your whole car just the bumper and what looks to be suspension too. Good luck with insurance and shit. THey are usually anal about these things and I hope you get everything u want repaired.

As from the other thread your car looks tilted to the passenger's side. Is this just the pictures or did the suspension really get f*ed up?

deadlight
05-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Guys, I don't know how else to put this, so fuck off, I'm sure you don't want somebody to tell you your car sucks ass anyways after you wreck it and what a good thing it is.

Busted_Blue
05-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Guys, I don't know how else to put this, so fuck off, I'm sure you don't want somebody to tell you your car sucks ass anyways after you wreck it and what a good thing it is.

amen! :)

maxoutracer
05-04-2004, 11:36 AM
well the front spoiler is fiberglass n it's tend to break ez, back in the day i remember my friend back up with his car with body kit, little on the fast side. as i lock the door went upstair, i heard loud ass crush, didn't sound like metel but like something crunchy, hehe... you can fix that with some fiberglass or replace it with a new front spoiler :)

88accordhatchdx
05-04-2004, 11:38 AM
That sucks Hostile, someone almost backed into my R34 bumper then I ended up cracking part of the side later :sad2:

HostileJava
05-04-2004, 11:54 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

well..Just by those pictures it doesnt look THAT bad. Look on the bright side, she didnt destroy your whole car just the bumper and what looks to be suspension too. Good luck with insurance and shit. THey are usually anal about these things and I hope you get everything u want repaired.

As from the other thread your car looks tilted to the passenger's side. Is this just the pictures or did the suspension really get f*ed up?

The suspension is all fixed it's the street that is all sideways. The damage is worse then it looks, the whole front end is shifted to the drivers side, the popups no longer mover freely, the hood didn't close right with the front part in and I can't open the passenger side door without it hitting the back of the fender. I'm sure it's not as bad as it could be, but it's worse then I thought it was when it first happened.

Bloodlust
05-04-2004, 12:26 PM

Yeah I have to admit that was a little harsh. Talk about kicking a horse when its down. How about a little sympathy man. :thumbdown

shepherd79
05-04-2004, 12:32 PM
deadlight, you need to relax and start to respect people on this board, or this will be your ticket on the way out.
So eather relax and start respecting people, or we will have to do something about it.
I hope we have understanding.

deadlight
05-04-2004, 01:03 PM
deadlight, you need to relax and start to respect people on this board, or this will be your ticket on the way out.
So eather relax and start respecting people, or we will have to do something about it.
I hope we have understanding.

I thought I've been respectful for the most part, but I understand what you mean. No problem. You gotta admit though, nobody's being particularly respectful in this thread.

shepherd79
05-04-2004, 01:12 PM
i know that, and that is why i am starting to crack down on people. i am tired of people being angry all the time at each other.

PortugalFocus
05-04-2004, 05:42 PM
i know that, and that is why i am starting to crack down on people. i am tired of people being angry all the time at each other.

Yeah

Anger = :(

Happy = :)

Sorry to hear about the wreck man. Good luck with the bumper replacement. Are you gonna get another Invader style bumper or a diffferent setup?

Vanilla Sky
05-04-2004, 06:47 PM
java, sounds like frame damage... call it a total loss... but it back for whatevr and transfer parts to another 3gee... that really fucking sucks... frame repair is really pricey, and tends to not be worth it...

A20A1
05-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Thats sucks... but I like your scoop. :D

zero.counter
05-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Man Hostile, this hole situation is just sour. I feel for you, big time...considering all that work you put into the whole project. I thought it was different, and commended you as well.

My wife's grandmother, who is old school mexican, has this saying that people make ojo on other's material items out of envy, and soemthing bad ends up happening to that particular item.

Forgar_88
05-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Sorry to see what happened man. Fix it and then show us all up!

MrBen
05-04-2004, 08:08 PM
That is too bad. I feel bad that it happened becuase I know you put a lot of work into it. It doesn't look that bad on first glance, but as I look closer I can see signs of everything being shifted... stuff just doesn't look right.

adams86lxi
05-04-2004, 08:53 PM
damn that sucks!

Shin87LXI
05-04-2004, 09:02 PM
....I was a hater of that big ass bumper....
:werd:

Busted_Blue
05-04-2004, 09:31 PM
The suspension is all fixed it's the street that is all sideways. The damage is worse then it looks, the whole front end is shifted to the drivers side, the popups no longer mover freely, the hood didn't close right with the front part in and I can't open the passenger side door without it hitting the back of the fender. I'm sure it's not as bad as it could be, but it's worse then I thought it was when it first happened.

Now that i know the extent of the damage, you better ask them to fix it. When my dad's bimmer was hit and the frame bent, my dad forced the insurance to pay for it as he just got the car 1month ago and he didn't want to just get paid for the loss. I say fight!

deadlight
05-05-2004, 05:20 AM
Okay shin87, I'll be nice about this, if you're going to criticize, try CONSTRUCTIVE criticism for a change, it's going to get you alot farther with the guy, and probably isn't going to make anybody lower their opinion of yourself.

Shin87LXI
05-05-2004, 06:36 AM
deadlight,
Forgiveness Please!

But come-on, let's get real. That bumper doesn't look good on any car. That bumper ruined the classy lines of that rare SE-i. That woman did him a favor. Stock with a subtle lip would look best.

Its along the same lines as putting that bumper on a Mercedes. Why? :dunno:

"CONSTRUCTIVE" enough for you?

Bitch

HostileJava
05-05-2004, 06:47 AM
"CONSTRUCTIVE" enough for you?

Bitch

Take your attitude elsewhere lurker boy.

Shin87LXI
05-05-2004, 07:24 AM
I will go elsewhere. The sad part is, you were actually proud of that shit.
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/7/web/595000-595999/595789_1_full.jpg
Tool

Vanilla Sky
05-05-2004, 07:33 AM
hey, that was a huge shitload of work that went into that...

i personally would have went with something different, but i admire his work

Busted_Blue
05-05-2004, 07:44 AM
alot of work went into that bumper. I personally don't agree with him on the bumper choice but i too give him props for doing such a great fitment job. Arguing with bashing isn't productive and going nowhere helps none of us by waste our time. Just let the poor man go and enjoy his car. I don't see anything wrong with that. :dunno:

deadlight
05-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Shin, it wouldn't be wise to even start with me, the only reason I'm going to sit here and take that is because of my reputation I'm quite sure I'd get banned long before you. I like how you sneak in little insults at the end of your posts, what's wrong? Can't just give me an intelligent argument so you decide it's more "daring" to pop in a clever insult at the end? Tosser.

HostileJava
05-05-2004, 10:44 AM
Didn't we used to have a Report this post to Moderator button or is that another forum I'm thinking of?

deadlight
05-05-2004, 11:12 AM
It's in the bottom left, the exclamation mark, this thread's full of this bad posts, and no, I'm not even going to play innocent myself...

PortugalFocus
05-05-2004, 12:08 PM
I will go elsewhere. The sad part is, you were actually proud of that shit........Tool

What misrible jerk! James has put so much time and effort into that car. I alwasy thought it was nice until I saw it in person. What an immaculate car. You should be banned for that comment alone.

HostileJava
05-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanx guys, I appreciate the support from most of you. The insurance companies estimate came to 1100 I have appointments with 3 shops to get estimates from them as well. I'll see how it goes.

guaynabo89
05-05-2004, 12:39 PM
The insurance companies estimate came to 1100 .

Consider yourself blessed. im pretty sure you can do the work yourself and still have like 600+ left over.

deadlight
05-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Consider yourself blessed. im pretty sure you can do the work yourself and still have like 600+ left over.

I think his frame will need to be put on a straightening rack so I doubt he'll see much of anything left over after that.

HostileJava
05-05-2004, 01:11 PM
I think his frame will need to be put on a straightening rack so I doubt he'll see much of anything left over after that.

You ever find the reciept from that? I wish I knew a shop that had a frame straitener that would do it cheap for me if i need it.

deadlight
05-05-2004, 01:14 PM
It was around 600 dollars, I couldn't find a receipt, but your frame looks roughly as bad as ours was, my mom said just over 600 dollars, and that was a CR-V AWD, so I don't know if that affects pricing in any way.

blazin3gen
05-05-2004, 02:03 PM
damn everyone needs to stfu about the bumper if u dont like it keep it to yourself fack bad enuff hes goin through the accident and your bashing his ass left and right about his bumper, who gives a fack?!

good luck james hope u fix it and dont declare it a total loss hopefully this is a new beginning for the sei

DanLXI88
05-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanx guys, I appreciate the support from most of you. The insurance companies estimate came to 1100 I have appointments with 3 shops to get estimates from them as well. I'll see how it goes.
Was this estimate with a bent frame? I can only make one suggestion if your not going to fix it yourself take it to a Honda dealership.

And Shin87LXI you should keep your negative comments to yourself and don't disrespect Hostile for HIS CHOICE of bumper. It took allot of work for him to do HIS bumper in a way HE likes. How can anyone disrespect others for doing that??

Hash_man_Se_i
05-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Hey man, I never meant to insult u or anything... I just looked at the pics really quickly, and the only thing I saw wrong at first was the bumper. It sucks to hear that there is that much damage, what a dumb bitch who hit u.

I also know that you may not like the same shit I do, and while I really don't like the front bumper, you might, just doesnt flow well with the car, IMO.

Good luck with the insurance shit and all.

lightbulblxi
05-05-2004, 05:00 PM
yes, i agree with luis, everyone just need to stfu about his bumper. its his goddamn bumper, and if you dont like it then dont put one on your car. he isnt asking for opinions on it, hes showing the people who care what the damage looks like. SHIN, im with portugul on this one, that comment you made is a fucking cheap ass insult and you should be banned for that alone. hostile, i think part of the reason why people bash on ur bumper is because you have done a lot of good work on your other cars, and the invader bumper just doesnt flow with the lines of the 3g, and to me it just doesnt seem like the type of work you usually do. im sure if i threw that on my car and not even made it look AS good as urs, i would get bashed less because i am not known for making good looking things. i was contemplating getting that, but when i saw it on a 3g, i changed my mind. you did do a lot of work to make it look as good as it does. im sure that most people on here couldnt even make it look as good as you did.

LadyofBloodlust
05-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Sorry James, damn those women drivers.....well only some.....I drive pretty good, I know how to handle a car. It doesnt look like a ninja anymore. Don't worry you'll have it back in no time and it will look even better. Hang in there and if you need a lawyer you know who to call.

i.c.
05-05-2004, 06:26 PM
i liked that fb...that's too bad man...hope you get it all fixed soon

3G Jester
05-05-2004, 06:54 PM
damn jim im wicked sorry about that.......im just glad i dont live in connecticut any more....other wise i would have lost the best snowplow on the east coast... :D

Vanilla Sky
05-06-2004, 12:05 AM
i'm just hopin they say it's a lost cause... i know that would be the easier way to go for me, but a lot of people don't have the time to sit there and swap parts from one car to another, and especially after you've put that much work into the car you have...

as for the bumper i've already stated my comments... it's a dead subject now

Justin86
05-06-2004, 11:42 AM
damn stupid ass drivers. Well it could have been worse, just be glad for that.

XxDark_AccordxX
05-06-2004, 12:40 PM
ouch that looks horrible. Good luck on gettin her fixed james

steve-024
05-06-2004, 09:20 PM
hey man , is that an 87 lx u smashed up ? sorry to hear the damage did u find out what its gonna cost ya !

my86dx4dr
05-06-2004, 09:44 PM
i absolutly hated that bumper, but now that it grew on me, its destroyed......go figuer,

do it again!

HostileJava
05-07-2004, 03:28 AM
hey man , is that an 87 lx u smashed up ? sorry to hear the damage did u find out what its gonna cost ya !

No, it's an 89 SE-i and I didn't smash it up some old woman did :sad2: