PDA

View Full Version : WTF Alpine TV $100

POS carb
05-05-2004, 09:57 AM
What's the deal with all these ebay listings that say "buy this info of where to get Alpine xxx for $100"
Sounds like a freaking scam of course ($1700 head unit!) but all these people have normal feedback and there's a bunch of these auctions listed...
has anyone ever tried this?
:pc: :stupid:

DanLXI88
05-05-2004, 10:15 AM
No I haven't but it does sound to good to be true.

goldyaccord
05-05-2004, 10:59 AM
i think it's one of them pyramid schemes...

Bloodlust
05-05-2004, 11:20 AM
I never trusted that stuff. And the reason there is never negative feedback is because the auction was clear and they provided them with information where to get alpine equipment for less than retail. Basically they do the research for u and they sell it.

nswst8
05-05-2004, 11:39 AM
The information that can possibly gain you thousands in electronic merchandise.
Basically you send letter on Official Letter Head stating that you are either the owner/purchasing agent for your company and that you are interested in offering their product, but you must review the equipment before the bulk purchase.
Ideally you pay the shipping and handling fees and they will send you promotional products to sell at your store/outlet.
Hope this helps
Phil :cheers:

faceboy
05-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Its whats called a matrix, if does work but you kind of have to work for it, Its kind of funny because I found out what it was by looking for minor slip-ups in those auctions for details about the program. If your really interested i'll sell you the link for $50 thats only 1/2 price!!! Just kidding, seriously if you interested in it just PM me and ill give u the link (AIM: FaceboyInc). You can get a lot more than just CD/DVD Tv decks, like speakers, amps, game consoles and more...

Vanilla Sky
05-06-2004, 12:11 AM
hell, just post it up here, we're all curious as to how it works

shepherd79
05-06-2004, 04:15 AM
yean man, why don't you just share?

POS carb
05-06-2004, 07:41 AM
cuz some f**ker will find it and shut down our site lol

I'll PM you later... I would love one of those damn TV radios b/c it can "talk" to my amp and play dvds and everything but I don't have the cheese right now for one (I do but it's better spent elsewhere right now)
If this really works I will be eternally greatful and I'll hook u up with one of the freebies

Cheeseburger
05-06-2004, 08:01 AM
ya i have seen ads like this one. there’s this one where they say that the post office is hiring and when you call they are like it will be like a $25.00 charge to give you all the info on where to apply and how to past the test. I have also seen a ad for a police impound in which they tell you where the “impounds are located. You got to pay like 40 bucks to get the listings.'

yean man, why don't you just share?
like they say sharing is carying :)

faceboy
05-06-2004, 04:55 PM
PM me Im always online or I return the info to you by email. I just dont want it to blow up because it makes the shit harder to get, you will understand when you see the matrix for yourself...
AIM: faceboyinc

HostileJava
05-06-2004, 04:58 PM
I think its one of those site's where you get discounts for bulk orders. Like once you have 100 members place down 100 dollars each then the items are ordered and shipped to everyone. Somthing like that. But you might have to wait six months till 100 people all put there money down.

AQcz
05-07-2004, 08:56 PM
I don't know if anybody posted the full info on how these things work cause I don't feel like reading every post but here's how it works

Matrix

Say if it's a TV they're offereing.

They have a list with 25 spaces and a space at the top "cycling". The cycling space is the spot for the person next in line to work.

If you are the first person to sign up for the matrix you would automatically be first in line to win. However, you have to wait un 25 more people sign up until you win.

Then the person who was #1 would become the new person cycling and after another 25 people sign up then they'd win.

Long story short...

Unless you are the 1st - possibly 3rd person to sign up your chances of winning are very slim.

After 101 people sign up only 4 win. If you're #100 on the list 2500 people have to sign up before you win

Good luck

I know probably 50 sites that have sales like that, all of which I won't list for what I wrote above.

P.S. It's a 99.999999% chance that the person selling you the link is just another person waiting on the list to win. So you're actually paying them $50 or whatever just for a link that you can find for free to help them win.

POS carb
05-08-2004, 06:19 AM
how do I read this?
There are 2 listings for the product I want, one for $100 and the other for $200
the $100 says:
Matrix ID: 4
Matrix Length: 21
Current List (114 members)
Cycled List (5 members)

and the $200 says:
Matrix ID: 5
Matrix Length: 11
Current List (50 members)
Cycled List (5 members)

I don't get it :stupid:

faceboy
05-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Sorry I didnt get back to you POS. The $200 matrix has less people cycling so thats less of a waitlist until you get your chance to cycle. The $100 obviously has twice of many members waiting. To be honest with you I wouldnt even bother with the matrix, it takes months to even get close to cycling...