PDA

View Full Version : Body Kits

accordexi87
07-16-2002, 01:55 AM
Is there any place out there that still caries bodykits for 3rd gen accords? .. and if not will a 1990 accord body kit fit mine 87 accord?

oh ps .. i'm new here . posting my first question :flash:

GDGuy11B
07-16-2002, 03:05 AM
well, that's usually every new person's first question...which is why you should check out the FAQ. it's all there.

Accord7SE_i
07-16-2002, 11:00 AM
man don't get a body kit. if you have noticed they eather brake or fall apart. and most people out there with the custom noses and stuff tehy get fomr other cars doesnt look right but you cant say any thing. The people here get mad. but dude i would just shave teh door handles and it will look so cool

Twisted 87lxi
07-17-2002, 01:51 AM
Yada Yada, im my personal opinion I say fuck the lips, the body kit was the best thing i ever bought for my car and it really makes the difference between weather or not you want to look virtually stock or somewhat like a fixed up ride. Not to mention I lost control of my car during the winter and hit a curb at about 30mph, blew out my front right tire and my body kit wasn't even scratched (and trust me, it HIT the curb pretty hard).

Sorry if I offended any lip users but its just not me i suppose. If you want to get a body kit there are three kits (the Xenon, Kaminari, and Eribuni kits), you can find them at www.impactparts.com (pretty cheap) or www.nopi.com

BTW, how does the body kit "fall apart"? :huh: It's more durible then any other part of the car including the stock bumpers seeing as how its urethane and not plastic, not to mention it's kind of hard for it to "fall apart" or "break" when you mold it to the car (assuming you dont hit too many curbs or hit too many steep driveways too fast :D )

GDGuy11B
07-17-2002, 03:11 AM
i dont think i've ever heard anyone on this board say that their kit fell apart.