PDA

View Full Version : wanted to sell

ddf150
05-10-2004, 08:10 PM
i have a pvc box that i built for my old car it was a 87 lx 4dr i want to sell the box its a one of a kind and as far as i have searched it is the only one made like it. the box is mabe for 2 3512c digital designs but it will hold any two nice 12's the pvc alone costs $600 a sheet it is painted blue and has a smooth finish there in a scratch in one side but doesnt affect the sound quality it did a 154db in a mic in the pas floor with two batteries in the back and its only 5 cubes internal vol with a rf bd1000.1 but i sold my car and have a nice box that i cant use so i want to get rid of it at a really good price so just let me know what yall think and ill try to get pics. the box is empty but i can put the 2 12s in it if need be for show. and the box is solid pvc not to be mistaken for acrilic and it sounds great i just wish i had a car to put it into

ddf150
05-12-2004, 02:56 PM
i have a pvc box that i built for my old car it was a 87 lx 4dr i want to sell the box its a one of a kind and as far as i have searched it is the only one made like it. the box is mabe for 2 3512c digital designs but it will hold any two nice 12's the pvc alone costs $600 a sheet it is painted blue and has a smooth finish there in a scratch in one side but doesnt affect the sound quality it did a 154db in a mic in the pas floor with two batteries in the back and its only 5 cubes internal vol with a rf bd1000.1 but i sold my car and have a nice box that i cant use so i want to get rid of it at a really good price so just let me know what yall think and ill try to get pics. the box is empty but i can put the 2 12s in it if need be for show. and the box is solid pvc not to be mistaken for acrilic and it sounds great i just wish i had a car to put it into
im asking $250 obo

SharkyX
05-14-2004, 09:51 PM
your posting in the wrong section guy. if you go to the main page and scroll down a bit you will see the "marketplace" area. you will proablly get more response in there.

my86dx4dr
05-20-2004, 07:20 PM
pictures are a must, especiely if your asking 250 for a box...... not saying its not worth it, but thats spendy for a box, and if its speciel enough to be 250 then i would wanna see it first! lol........