PDA

View Full Version : i want to race my math teacher! LOL!

adams86lxi
05-12-2004, 08:50 PM
:) lol, today in my math class this happend! Almost everyday my whole math class including the teacher who is 53 years old, all talk about cars and who can beat who and so on! Its all muscle car guys too! mostly chevy vs ford. Most every one is just saying well i have a 350 in my camaro and it would smoke your mustang and so on and so forth. Im probbaly the only import guy in their, so i just let them talk and try to ignore all their conversations. Well my teacher is always telling us how every one checks out his car and how quick it is and so forth, BTW: he has a newer mustang v6 auto!(WEAK!). I turned around in my class and was telling the girl behind me how i would smoke the shit out of his mustang and i would love to race him and so forth. Later in class when the teacher walks by my desk the girl yells out in class adam says he wants to race you! I was like damn i didnt really want to start something! He asks what kinda car i have i tell him i have a accord didnt mention what year or anything and i said i had motor swaped it and stuff i even had pics with me. He comes out with saying "sir i will leave you in my exhaust if we raced" i just laughed and we just went back and forth talking about each others car and how we could beat each other and i even said id be willing to race him anyday! All the muscle guys in my class are dead on you cant have power in a 4 cylinder! LOL! any ways it was fun i wonder what will happen in the class tommrow! :)

Blue Impact
05-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Careful, yo. He might have a rotary with pistons and turbo with the intercooler that came with the car and he might be running NOS and doing 11's at the tracks, man.

88accordhb
05-12-2004, 09:45 PM
i would give a fuckin million dollars to sit in your math class for one day. sounds like a GREAT time! smoke his bitchass.

adams86lxi
05-12-2004, 09:53 PM
i would give a fuckin million dollars to sit in your math class for one day. sounds like a GREAT time! smoke his bitchass.

hell yeah i would love to race him and whoop on his mustang! Its funny we spend the first 45 minutes of class just talking and crap everyday or somtimes not even do anything! Its funny he thinks he is a badass in his v6 auto mustang.

86LXi|JustONE
05-12-2004, 10:36 PM
lol...bet him youll grade his papers if he wins and if you win he does your home work...:)

superguillermo
05-12-2004, 11:12 PM
He's prolly all talk...race him! I'll sure give you braggin rights in class if you smoked him.

PortugalFocus
05-13-2004, 04:45 AM
V6 Stang vs B20 Accord? I feel sorry for that teacher. He doesn't know what he's getting into.

Oyvind Ryeng
05-13-2004, 05:31 AM
The entire Import community has it's faith in you Adam! Give him hell!

adams86lxi
05-13-2004, 07:14 AM
im sittin in 1st period right now, suppose to be researching j.r.r tokien but im on here instead! lol, Ill tell you guys what he says today when i get home i have him 4th period. I hope he will accept one of my challenges and not pussy out! He is all talk and no go. Hes going down!

88ebrake
05-13-2004, 08:27 AM
dude hell yeah use phrases like thats if ur stang isnt scared and shit like that to piss him off cause there is no way he can touch the b20 stock even and u have mods man whoop his ol domestic ass

AccordEpicenter
05-13-2004, 09:03 AM
that guy doesnt even know hes about to get raped... thats soo funny how old is this freak? I know alot of v6 camaro/mustang owners that are like that, then they lose.

i.c.
05-13-2004, 11:54 AM
lol.....same deal in my auto tech class.....one guy has a jacked up 77 f-150, the other has a 66 stock mustang with a 289....and there always talking about how slow my car is :(

xbi0s
05-13-2004, 12:55 PM
Shmoke him like a Cuban... When you beat him, ask him how you're flashers look ;) Until you find out he has a JDM-Mustang conversion :(

Oooohh GT-R Mustang Rotary Turbo Piston Charged *Drool* ;)

XxDark_AccordxX
05-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Thats how people i know are. Everyone thinks domestics are the shit and that imports are pieces of garbage. i dont think i would ever own a domestic car. Imports just seem to last longer and better to me

Bloodlust
05-13-2004, 01:05 PM
hell yeah i would love to race him and whoop on his mustang! Its funny we spend the first 45 minutes of class just talking and crap everyday or somtimes not even do anything! Its funny he thinks he is a badass in his v6 auto mustang.

Thats kind of how my science class was in my Junior year in high school. Back then I wasnt into cars at all, actually i was the opposite, I coudlnt give two shits about cars. School probably would have been alot more fun if I was the way I am now.

od2681
05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
man that would be a fun class to be in....man people in my gym class back in high school were always raggin on hondas...makin fun of vtec for some reason

deadlight
05-18-2004, 02:33 AM
I'm pretty sure, but don't hold me to this, that V-6 Mustangs w/ the 5 spd. run mid 15's or high 15's. That should put an auto at a 16 flat to a high 16. It won't be a brutal murder of a domestic if you race him really.

od2681
05-18-2004, 08:50 AM
yeah hes right..
my friends friend has a mustang pony"pussy" edition....and i think he said it runs 16s....

88accordhb
05-18-2004, 10:48 AM
i think the regular gt has like 200 hp at the wheel, and it's alot heavier, plus it's an auto. i'm sure you can take him..

DanLXI88
05-18-2004, 11:03 AM
Thats how people i know are. Everyone thinks domestics are the shit and that imports are pieces of garbage. i dont think i would ever own a domestic car. Imports just seem to last longer and better to me

That used to be true which is how the imports got such a strong hold in the auto market. But domestics have had to come a long way in the past few years.

AccordEpicenter
05-18-2004, 12:43 PM

Amen dark. Haha i tried explaining that to these people i know that went out and bought a newer dodge intrepid off lease... i said it was a mistake... theyre pretty awful (as are neons etc) and about 6 mos later they needed to put a brake booster/master cyl in it as well as some other (expensive) parts that no car with 30k miles on it should need, and it cost them well over 1g. This is after their mid 90s olds broke a brake line and their daughters 86 olds broke a rod in the engine, miserable, just miserable. Fords are worse, but there are alot of shitty imports too, alot of newer volkswagens, hyundais and mitsubishis are notorious for serious issues

deadlight
05-18-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm not even going to get into the whole "Fords are worse" comment, I'm to the point of I don't even see why I argue it any more, everyone agrees, okay you've got a point when I say this. EVERY CAR MAKER HAS GOOD CARS AND BAD CARS but then two posts later they go "Frods are teh rap!!1 LOL!1" I agree, domestic reliabilty and build quality is not up to par with most imports, but they've also made great strides in recent years, I'm going to have to say that the Intrepid you had was a fluke, I know a lot of people with Intrepids and they are anything but trouble, very reliable, very roomy with a good ride, and I think they have pretty nice interiors. I honestly don't think Neons have been, "Horrible" since the 95-99 models for that matter.

cvergi01
05-18-2004, 12:48 PM
The neon SRT-4 can do 0-60 in 5.6 secs...stock, I think domestic is starting to get the idea, although they will die first

deadlight
05-18-2004, 12:50 PM
What? How are they starting to get the idea with the SRT-4? Half the reason the U.S. auto market took such huge hits is because they stopped making the only thing they knew how to do right, the RWD V-8. I think Chrysler's 300C is a step in the right direction if anything.

MIK3
05-18-2004, 02:16 PM
The neon SRT-4 can do 0-60 in 5.6 secs...stock, I think domestic is starting to get the idea, although they will die first

Haha. That's some funny stuff.

We can't say that a Dodge Neon can thoroughly represent a starting idea for domestic engineering, can we? Honestly. That's all the SRT-4 was built for, a 0-60 time. Nothing else. It's not even AWD for crying out loud. Heh, the 0-70 time takes a whole nother 2 seconds to reach after that 5.6 second mark. You man have a half way decent 0-60 time, but that's about all your getting for this vehicle... I hope domestic never takes a shot towards imports like this again, they should spare the embarrasment.

deadlight
05-18-2004, 02:51 PM
It's actually not a bad car if you ask me, it's not just a 0-60 car, it's a 13 sec. car to boot, I don't know about you but a 13 sec. 1/4 is fast in my books. Does it have to be AWD or something? The only AWD cars I know in this range are the STI and EVO. It's not the end of the world if it's FWD.

carfreak
05-18-2004, 03:29 PM
i dont see why so many die-hard domestic car people hate imports so much. for instance, go to ricecop.com.
I don't see too much import fanatics saying "all domestic cars are POS!"...well maybe its just me, But i respect muscle cars and wouldn't mind one myself, even though i have an import and would die to have a WRX over a Mustang any day.

deadlight
05-18-2004, 03:33 PM
I don't really take sides on the matter, or try not to. Each side has it's respectable qualities. There is a ton of domestic hating by import lovers, I'm not getting how you don't see that. The imports all trash domestics for reliability or hp/liter as if that matters, and the domestics all trash imports for being underpowered and boxy as if that matters either. Domestic vs. Import wars are retarded, end of story.

carfreak
05-19-2004, 03:35 PM
well i live in a high import area (3/5 people are driving a hondas alone), and here the only complaint about domestic muscle cars is that they are high maintenance and are gas guzlers. Other then that people here respect them. However the domestics still always call imports "rice burners" even if they are stock.

deadlight
05-19-2004, 03:39 PM
I think the biggest problem is ignorance by the import crowd, but I don't blame that on you guys, you have Fast and the Furious to thank for that. The problem is these 17 sec. Civics and Tercels and crap that just won't stop trying to race things like WS-6's and SVT Cobras. Ricer Fly-bys are the worst, the bastards that get up to 80 and pass you in a 35 and turn on their flashers or claim victory, then refuse to race you at the next stoplight, or who can be outrun 20 times in a row and still think they're faster. God one of these days I'm going to block off the road and choke them with their seatbelt, maybe then they'll get the message.

cvergi01
05-19-2004, 04:01 PM
For me the rush of going fast along side a car you know is faster is always fun.....even if you get your ass handed to you. But I always wave to say thanks for the fun, I know i aint got crap or think I'm bad.

MIK3
05-19-2004, 04:02 PM
It's actually not a bad car if you ask me, it's not just a 0-60 car, it's a 13 sec. car to boot, I don't know about you but a 13 sec. 1/4 is fast in my books. Does it have to be AWD or something? The only AWD cars I know in this range are the STI and EVO. It's not the end of the world if it's FWD.

14.2 second 1/4 mile actually. Not too impressive...

The car's not sluggish by any means, and is actually priced quite attractively, but still...the name Neon will never impress a real car enthusiast even if it made negative 0-60mph times.

cvergi01
05-19-2004, 04:05 PM
LOL, you've got a point.....and dodge's have a tendancy to blow up somewhat quick

Roadhouse
05-19-2004, 05:23 PM

SRT-4 = Mitsubishi engine and drive train.....How's that for domestic.

88accordalltheway
05-19-2004, 05:34 PM
wtf, this thread went from a kid racing his teacher to neons :confused: . What happened? Did you race him?

deadlight
05-19-2004, 08:20 PM
Last I checked the SRT-4 didn't have a Mitsu engine, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong, I'll have to check it. MIK3, where did you get a 14.2 from? Was it Road and Tracks Ice Racing edition or what? A couple people on SHOforum own SRT-4s and are running mid-high 13's at over 100 mph trap speeds. Pulls a .83 on the skidpad last I checked and brakes from 60-0 in 113 ft. 3 ft. longer than a Ferrari 360 Modena. Doesn't sound like a straight line car to me.

89dxowner
05-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Whoop his ass c-bass!

adams86lxi
05-21-2004, 12:40 PM
wtf, this thread went from a kid racing his teacher to neons :confused: . What happened? Did you race him?

lol, sorry about that guys.A day after this happend i went to class hoping to talk crap and he was in a pissy ass mood so i didnt say anything. Then that day my radiator cracked all across the top and i had to wait for me to get some money and order a new one. I just got a new one yesterday and installed it, but i didnt go to school today because ive been sick so im hoping to get him to race me as soon as i go back now that my car is back together! And i kinda no wheir he lives to now and its not real far from my house so it would be easy to assemble a race out their because theirs nothing out their!

Roadhouse
05-21-2004, 12:55 PM
The SRT-4 does have a mitsu engine.....all neons do.

deadlight
05-21-2004, 01:00 PM
No shame in having another makers engine in your car. I sure as hell don't find a problem with saying I'm Yamaha powered.