PDA

View Full Version : So Ugly

Brentm
05-13-2004, 08:48 PM
The place where I live (not gonna tell for obvious stalker reasons) has 2 of the ugliest accords ive ever seen,

The first car. 4th gen 4door with a carbon fiber hood with a red emblem, the cars white, and has ugly ass wheels and a HUGE metal whale tail spoiler, he also has white tint on the back windows, and nothing on the front. Loud crappy sounding exhaust.

Accord #2, not sure if this is a 3rd or 4th gen, diddnt get a really good look at it, its a gold 4dr sedan with a big decal on the sides of flames or a splash or something, and a HUGE wing on the back, and really loud exhaust.

If im cruisin one day and i have my digicam and see them, ill snap some pics. I just think its sad to see accords in such pain :'(

Not like a rock
05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Meanwhile, the rest of us are pimpin' the rust kit.

It seems that these people think the best way to show that they have money is with bleachers in the back. My favorite on my side of town is the automatic, 4-door civic dx with flames down the side, big ol whale tail and absolutely no go.

88accordhb
05-13-2004, 10:36 PM
not to hate or offend any one, but all the old crappy cars with flames at my town are owned by ahem spanish decent people. and the gay HELLA riced out ones are like dumbass asians. dude wat's with the spoiler? do they like adding weight for some reason. i mean your car can't go pass 130 mph. come on!

Brentm
05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Yea youd think those wings would only do a bit when the cars going fast, like 150kms or over, I dont see how they do anything on any of the cars that they are on. My neighbor has a green newer precedia and he has a huge fin on it, and its been stolen atleast 3 times now, and he keeps getting new ones.

88accordhb
05-13-2004, 11:21 PM
omg go kick his ass. i hate big spoilers.lol i guess it's just some peoples taste. maybe they think their cars can fly or something huh?

86LXi|JustONE
05-14-2004, 01:00 AM
lmao..they want bug tails for looks cause it attracts attention...even if its negative it still turns heads gotta admit that...

speedpenguin
05-14-2004, 12:31 PM
yea,
but it only turns heads because people go "holy shit that car is ugly, did you see that?"

AccordEpicenter
05-14-2004, 12:58 PM
yea well i live in ricertown usa... the kid down the street has this riced out ugly black neon 2 door with a fart can and ricerlights (altezzas)... ghey. Another kid has this silver focus with a fart can... everything else stock, and another kid has this awful black sunflower that he runs around with this awful sounding dual exhaust (well dual mufffler) and a weak ass stock stereo, but still thinks hes the shit. Another guy has a vw jetta 1.8t that has been lowered, has a catback etc and when i saw it i thought rice but then he broke his tires loose when he shifted and i heard the BOV... so not THAT rice

Roadhouse
05-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Well for one, big wings on the back really don't do much for a front wheel drive car to begin with.

HostileJava
05-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Well for one, big wings on the back really don't do much for a front wheel drive car to begin with.

Yes and no, they still keep the rearend pinned down at high speeds so it doesn't slip out but they don't help with keeping traction on the ground in the front.

Magny
05-14-2004, 01:35 PM
thats why we got lips and splitters for the front to have that effect. still tryin to get a body kit on before I do anything like that.

BKKloppenborg
05-14-2004, 01:39 PM
omg go kick his ass. i hate big spoilers.lol i guess it's just some peoples taste. maybe they think their cars can fly or something huh?

Same here i can't stand them! What a waste, poor Honda's probaly feel ugly as hell to...

AccordEpicenter
05-15-2004, 05:36 AM
i dont think most people understand how big the spoiler actually has to be for it to be effective....

Bryan
05-15-2004, 10:03 PM
I think they have the big ass spoilers to compensate for something.

Brentm
05-15-2004, 10:14 PM
bwaaahaha bryan i agree totally, I think I live in spoilertown canada, jeeze, seems every car has a fartcan and a HUGE spoiler, thers a pontiac sunbird with a spoiler thats as tall as the roof, like come on.

The riced up hondas must be like the little kids with the bad haircuts and crappy clothes, they know everyones laughing at them, but theres nothing they can do...

Not like a rock
05-17-2004, 10:32 AM
I saw a hilarious old Laser today with bleachers in the back. But the rear struts were blown out so it looked like the spoiler was way to heavy. You know you're cool when...

Elijah
05-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Yea youd think those wings would only do a bit when the cars going fast, like 150kms or over, I dont see how they do anything on any of the cars that they are on. My neighbor has a green newer precedia and he has a huge fin on it, and its been stolen atleast 3 times now, and he keeps getting new ones.

3 times I thought prince george was alittle town? Anyway did you notice how of you guys are there. I already see 2 just in this thread.

speedpenguin
05-17-2004, 11:36 AM
right, so... (addressed to anyone who has a gigantic spoiler)
yes spoilers are helpful above about 100mph.
no you will never drive your street car anywhere where that will be an issue.
and since you probably drag anyway, how many cars in the sport compact classes in NHRA do you see with spoilers on the back? oh, that's right NONE.
take the damn thing off and save some weight.
a spoiler is a road racing/touring accessory.

momo8517
05-17-2004, 01:48 PM
You wanna talk about disgusting, Here's the one:
Hippie: long hair, tie-dye, smoking and smelling of hemp.
Diving a beat-to-shit 2nd gen civic. Mods: bumper stickers. "save the whales" "free tibet" "hug a tree" "bush must go" "ralph nader for president (92,96,00,04)"
Takes off and leaves a nasty blue/black cloud at every intersection. That's enviro-friendly, jackass.
If you've ever been to Ithaca, NY, you know what I'm talking about.

speedpenguin
05-17-2004, 06:20 PM
that sounds exactly like me rockin' my mom's bright yellow 82 tercel!
i'm gonna pound bumper stickers all over that thing and paint a pot leaf on the roof

BKKloppenborg
05-17-2004, 06:35 PM
that sounds exactly like me rockin' my mom's bright yellow 82 tercel!
i'm gonna pound bumper stickers all over that thing and paint a pot leaf on the roof

LOL then you will get ALOT of attention from police and every one else.

zero.counter
05-17-2004, 06:43 PM
The only wing I have ever considered as good, is any carbon fiber GT wings with the aero bend in the middle like the JSP/Rotara setup. And only, with a low body kit like something from BN Sports, Yashio Factory, URAS, etc and at least some 17x8.5 in the front and 17x9.5 in the rear with crazy offsets and Kei Office coilover setup. In other words, cheap people will look tacky.

Bleachers...I like that ;)

Brentm
05-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Im all for kits and stuff, if the cars got the engine to support it, fast cars DO deserve to be pretty, as long as their truly fast. My neighbor has a late 80's mustang gt, hes pushing about 700hp, thats one fast car, only things exterior hes done are wheels, and a hood with a scoop, the rest looks stock, but itll whoop any car in this town.

Yah me and not like a rock know where both from pg, hes the one who told me bout this site.

speedpenguin
05-18-2004, 02:19 PM
LOL then you will get ALOT of attention from police and every one else.
whatever
they can't harass me if i'm not carrying any in the car