PDA

View Full Version : I spent the day with my 3G.

offthahook
07-16-2002, 05:56 PM
Haven't been driving it much, but the new cupholder motivated me to give it a spin (like 100+miles). These cars are still just SICK. I had it to 100 and it was smooth as silk. The AC was fawking cold and it is hella hot in heRRe. I had to use it sparingly cuz one of my fan's motors is making bearing noise, but it represented well. JARED, holla!! I watched it turn 121K miles!! I saw a cat in a 89 black lx-i 4 door at BK. No biggie, except the town is called KNIGHTStown, named after the Knights of the KKK. I swooped in for a pop (cupholder owned me) and he gave me a "wutup" nod. I saw a PHAT 2001 red Accord coupe V6 in the same lot. :wtf: is up; this town is so red it ain't funny. All pickups and stuff, but the BK was right off the interstate (70). I washed the bad boy and called it a day. I also went to the yard to pick up the fan assembly, but they were wrong. They didn't have it, but told me another yard that would and it would be a solid. We'll see... Like Cube said "Today was a good day"

Cliff Notes-- These Accords are crisp as hell after all these years!!:D

89AccordNate
07-16-2002, 08:15 PM
Only about half of that post made any sense......the rest of it was like....

:wtf:

This isnt the '3geez diary' or anything.....

Nate.

phatazzDX
07-17-2002, 06:57 AM
:D 3geez are tight, yo. It's '02, represent, yo. :lol

offthahook
07-17-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
Only about half of that post made any sense

Nate.

"Panhandle of West Virginia" says it all... :werd:

shepherd79
07-17-2002, 12:22 PM
hey don't make fun of WV.
if someone can't talk it is not our problem we can understand. may be he needs to take some speech classes or something.
you are americans, but you talk like you came from some other country.

Asturias
07-18-2002, 02:38 AM
This thread cracks me up for no apparent reason. :D

offthahook
07-18-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by offthahook
Haven't been driving it much, but the new cupholder motivated me to give it a spin (like 100+miles). These cars are still just SICK. I had it to 100 and it was smooth as silk. The AC was fawking cold and it is hella hot in heRRe. I had to use it sparingly cuz one of my fan's motors is making bearing noise, but it represented well. JARED, holla!! I watched it turn 121K miles!! I saw a cat in a 89 black lx-i 4 door at BK. No biggie, except the town is called KNIGHTStown, named after the Knights of the KKK. I swooped in for a pop (cupholder owned me) and he gave me a "wutup" nod. I saw a PHAT 2001 red Accord coupe V6 in the same lot. :wtf: is up; this town is so red it ain't funny. All pickups and stuff, but the BK was right off the interstate (70). I washed the bad boy and called it a day. I also went to the yard to pick up the fan assembly, but they were wrong. They didn't have it, but told me another yard that would and it would be a solid. We'll see... Like Cube said "Today was a good day"

Cliff Notes-- These Accords are crisp as hell after all these years!!:D

I have not driven my Accord recently, but the newly installed cupholder motivated me to take it out for a drive. These cars hold up very well and drive out nicely, even after all these years. I had it to 100 MPH and it was very smooth feeling. The AC was very cold and it is hot and humid in Indiana in July. One of my cooloing fan motors is going bad due to excessive wear on the bearings. Thus, I could not use the AC system all the time due to concerns of the fan totally malfunctioning. Jared, please get in touch with me.
I watched the odometer go from 120,999 miles to 121,000 while I was on the road. I went to Burger King for a Coke and saw a young man in a 88 or 89 black Accord sedan that was fuel injected. He sort of nodded his head as if to say "What is up? Nice car." This was ironic due to the fact I was in a very small town that is named after the Ku Klux Klan and the people in this town would favor "American" cars over imports made in Ohio. I also saw a very nice 2001 red Accord coupe in said Burger King. Very unusual for a small, rural area. However, since the BK is right off the interstate, perhaps these fine folk were merely passing through the area (as was I). I was surprised to see 2 Accords because most of the residents in this town seem to drive trucks.
I also went to a salvage yard to pick up the fan assembly, but they did not have one in stock. They thought they did, but it was missing and they could not locate one for me at their site. However, they referrd me to another place that does have them and gave me the information if I choose to go that route. The sales guy said that the price would be cheap at this other yard and the part would match. I washed my car and went back home.
Like Ice Cube (former rapper of the gangsta rap group NWA) said "Today was a good day..." This was the title of a song he did solo.
Cliff Notes-- These cars are very nice to drive and hold up very well, even though they are at least 13 years old.

HTH...

1989 DX R
07-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Its called "stream of consciousness"

Basically he typed what he was thinking, grammar and syntax be damned.

Its always fun to take the car for a spin, even when little kids plant nails under your fucking tires. :mad:

offthahook
07-18-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by 1989 DX R
Its called "stream of consciousness"

Basically he typed what he was thinking, grammar and syntax be damned.

Its always fun to take the car for a spin, even when little kids plant nails under your fucking tires. :mad:

:lol Fa sho!! Who planted nails under your tires?? I did see two girls at an overpass acting shady while I was cruising. I thought 'Please do not drop something my way...' It's crazy out there.

MoonScryer
07-18-2002, 05:13 PM
Maybe it's just me, but it made sense :p

Neuspeed87lx
07-18-2002, 05:17 PM
a cup holder motivated you to drive your car ? :confused: