PDA

View Full Version : Lambo Door Kit For 3gee?

Jokez
05-17-2004, 02:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a lambo door kit or Vertical Door Conversion kit for a 3gee? I've looked everywhere. I need prices and a maker.

DeeJay
05-17-2004, 02:48 PM
hey i was looking in the net and found this its a cd on how you can make your on lambo doors i dont know if you guyz want to try it out but here is the link.

http://www.supie.com/prod.html

88accordhb
05-17-2004, 02:56 PM
wow, seems like this topic would ever end. i think it's a waste of money, expecially if you have a 4 door, but hey wat ever suits your taste is koo with me, do it and show us how it goes.

hondamanlxi
05-17-2004, 02:59 PM
thier is no direct bolt-on kit for the 3rd gen (duh!)!

i do know that its basiclly a bent door hinge! If you get a chance look at a car that has em! It "LOOKS" very simplistic

ACE_14
05-17-2004, 02:59 PM
It says they have an instructional CD for the 86-93 Accord, it would be pretty cool if someone tried it. But where would you get the parts? Would they be strong enough? If it really works, I'd be willing to spend $500.

88accordhatchdx
05-17-2004, 03:00 PM
It says they have an instructional CD for the 86-93 Accord, it would be pretty cool if someone tried it. But where would you get the parts? Would they be strong enough? If it really works, I'd be willing to spend $500.
Its gonna be more like $1,000 but whatever :rolleyes:

Jokez
05-17-2004, 03:10 PM
It would be VERY expensive but it would look awsome!

cvergi01
05-17-2004, 03:26 PM
But could you imagine trying to get in and out, in their pics you only have about 2 square feet of space to squeeze through...don't get me wrong I'd buy it but not for a grand

guaynabo89
05-17-2004, 04:39 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a lambo door kit or Vertical Door Conversion kit for a 3gee? I've looked everywhere. I need prices and a maker.

Ok I'm going to say this again.

I bought a decah door kit! The bolt on kits will not fit the third gen Accord. Not even with modifying the hinge it will not work.

The reason being is that the Accord doesnt have the empty space behind the fender for the hinge to be able to open. Mind you the bolts dont line up either.
I had to get rid of my decah kit cause THere was no way to make it fit and work like it was supposed to.

Now the weld on kits like autoloc might be doable. I havent really looked at one up close to see how its setup but thatcould be another route.