PDA

View Full Version : my baby gone

accordlxi2.0
05-18-2004, 05:45 AM
sunday iwas on my way to best buy before they closed and this 91-95 saturn sl2 wuth factory hubcaps and a fart can with a big ass aluminum wing was trying to get me to race himtrying to impress his gifl i guess. everytime i moved over he would movr in font hitting his brakes, and once i moved over again he did to this time hitting my bumper which i went outta control and once i seen the wall i screamed'
to make it worse it was at my moms job at sears, a few people seen it it was a hit and run and i ended up with a broken right leg(dont know how) and the lrft side is sore.
my car is totaled the front all the way to the rear door on my side was smashed bad.
not to mentioned i'm taking medicine that drugging me . . . . . . . . . .

deadlight
05-18-2004, 06:00 AM
Damn that sucks, good luck with everything man, but hey, you got drugs so you'll be alright. :bong: And your post count is 1,234 yay!

Volitech
05-18-2004, 06:53 AM
Damn man! That horrible, I hope you heel up quick. Did you get a plate number?

Mike's89AccordLX
05-18-2004, 06:57 AM
Man that's why I carry a knife in each of my cars. I would got out and if that f*cker would of drove off I would have thrown the knife at one of his tires to tire to pop it. Then I would have beaten the shit of out that bi*ch. Now I'm sure I would be put in jail for this but I think it would be worth it.

-Mike

DanLXI88
05-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Man that's why I carry a knife in each of my cars. I would got out and if that f*cker would of drove off I would have thrown the knife at one of his tires to tire to pop it. Then I would have beaten the shit of out that bi*ch. -Mike

:lol: Dude that is some $hit out of a Rambo movie or somthing. And would be kinda hard with a broken leg.
Around here I have not seen to many Saturns riced out like that and it sounds like you might recognize it again if you see it. And I hope you do. Also how fast were you going?

MIK3
05-18-2004, 01:49 PM
God...I don't even know what I'd do, Id be so outraged. Let's all hope you'll be able to catch the little prick that did this to you. Best of luck to you, man that sure would piss me off.

88accordhb
05-18-2004, 02:27 PM
sux man, i feel fo ya

accordlxi2.0
05-19-2004, 05:06 AM
well any 3geez owner in chi town see a gold 91-95 saturn sl2 with hubcaps, a big ass fart can and a tall aluminum wing, that's the bitch oh i'm not racist but he was mexican, had all his hair shaved cept the front it looked like he had bang's.

umm i think i was going about 45-50, my dad took picture with his digi cam, so ill see if he can load em up.

my mom said that she think channel 7 news came due to traffic.

man i cried , i even cried when i seen the picture's, everyone keep's telling me that they don't know how i survived.
my mom said i got my driving tactic's from her cause i knew what to do.

i quit taking the pills they suppose to help with the pain, but that shit don't work.

i told my dad that i wanna nother honda this time a efi model, but he thinks i should get a bigger car, i would either get a 88-89 lxi sei or a 90-93 lx or ex, yep i'm spioled like that.

i'm so pissed alot of people witnissed this but he'll get his turn. what could i do . . . . . .

Cheeseburger
05-19-2004, 05:40 AM
Hey i drive a gold 91-95 saturn sl2 with hubcaps, a big ass fart can and a tall aluminum wing and i am mexican and i have all my hair shaved cept the front and i have bang's. and i live in chicago , il and i got in a accident a couple of days ago ahahahah i j/k
dam man that suck ass stinky ass that is, so how do you know he was Mexican,just cause he is bald and has bangs dosent mean he mexican.did he have a stcker saying powerd me mexican lol, by the way these stickers do exist, the correct termanology is hispanic or latino

88accordhb
05-19-2004, 10:22 AM
hey you know wat ever happened to that guy? track him down and kill him, dirty rice style.

NXRacer
05-19-2004, 04:35 PM
its time for murder

blazin3gen
05-19-2004, 04:52 PM
that guy deserves to die fucken bastard hope he goes to jail and drops the soap damn fag. lol

AQcz
05-19-2004, 05:01 PM
That's what guns are for...

I feel for you though. Messed up situation

my86dx4dr
05-19-2004, 05:28 PM
That's what guns are for...

I feel for you though. Messed up situation
not according to mr, mike a few posts up!
knives are better :uh: :rofl:

:rice: gold saturn +hubcaps+fart can+wing="hispanic" :barf:
buy another honda, buy a damn gun, drive all over town looking for the fucknut, and make it look like a random drivebye :rocket:

zero.counter
05-19-2004, 05:48 PM
not according to mr, mike a few posts up!
knives are better :uh: :rofl:

:rice: gold saturn +hubcaps+fart can+wing="hispanic" :barf:
buy another honda, buy a damn gun, drive all over town looking for the fucknut, and make it look like a random drivebye :rocket:
Let me get this straight, according to you...gold saturn +hubcaps+fart can+wing="hispanic" ????

So then, what would a caucasian be the equivalent to? A Mercedes, BMW, AUDI, Porsche, etc???

I fail to see the profile you made as I am Hispanic and don't drive anything even similar to that. As a matter of fact, I despise most if not all domestic cars, especially Saturns.

This type of ignorance, insensitivity, and blatant disrespect to other cultures is what causes so many problems today.

It's funny, San Antonio is a segregated city of sorts. Why, because we have the west side which is primarily hispanic, the east side which is primarily african-american, and the northside (NE/NW) which is comprised primarily of caucasians but is dwarfed by the latter two. Yet I see whites, blacks, hispanics, chinos, etc. all with bad tastes in vehicle mods.
Think about it...

89AcCOrDmike
05-19-2004, 06:32 PM
keep it real,

find him and keep it real

my86dx4dr
05-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Let me get this straight, according to you...gold saturn +hubcaps+fart can+wing="hispanic" ????

So then, what would a caucasian be the equivalent to? A Mercedes, BMW, AUDI, Porsche, etc???

I fail to see the profile you made as I am Hispanic and don't drive anything even similar to that. As a matter of fact, I despise most if not all domestic cars, especially Saturns.

This type of ignorance, insensitivity, and blatant disrespect to other cultures is what causes so many problems today.

It's funny, San Antonio is a segregated city of sorts. Why, because we have the west side which is primarily hispanic, the east side which is primarily african-american, and the northside (NE/NW) which is comprised primarily of caucasians but is dwarfed by the latter two. Yet I see whites, blacks, hispanics, chinos, etc. all with bad tastes in vehicle mods.
Think about it...
1986 honda accord+spare tire+differnt color hood=caucasion :lol:

no racism intended, ya cant match a car to a human race,
if you really took that seriously then what do you say when your own
forums like honda tech? :dunno:

89dxowner
05-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Damn man tht sucks. What the hell is up with the saturns they always try to race me. I just look at them and laugh. Its kinda funny actually but what happened to you sucks bad.

Magny
05-21-2004, 09:41 PM
nah, if ya really want the down low, ya gotta put it this way for the days we are livin in now:

Imports=Asians
Crotch Rockets=Asians
Domestics=Americans
Lowriding cars=Mexicans
Exotic cars=European
harleys=good ol fashion americans
people who do not know how to drive=hindu, afganistan, and all related countries.

just to name a few, but this is all in my invision of what actually goes on around me when I drive around from day to day. not being racist about anyone, but if you think about it, its true.

Magny
05-21-2004, 09:43 PM
oh by the way, does anyone know why skinny women get vans and fat ones get small assed cars??? I just don't get it. just curious why this is so.

accordlxi2.0
05-22-2004, 01:51 PM
acuttly i'm part hispanic my self, so i'm gonna try to get a 3g again.
i know i'll see him again, i really can't do nothing but maybe confront him that's about it.

zero.counter
05-22-2004, 02:32 PM
1986 honda accord+spare tire+differnt color hood=caucasion :lol:
ya cant match a car to a human race,
Well, then I guess someone did...

if you really took that seriously then what do you say when your own
forums like honda tech? :dunno:
I dont quite understand this comment. honda tech is irrelevant, not that I understand its' use in this conversation anyways...care to elaborate?

Any time anyone makes a comment like that, it should never be taken on a whim...whether joking or not, the ability for the joker to conceive that the comment is harmless shows insensitivity towards others and a lack of respect, hiding behind the shroud of disdain and fogginess of humor.
What else could this mean, "gold saturn +hubcaps+fart can+wing="hispanic" ??? It was not funny, as I fail to see the humor.

I am done, just making a point.

ChaseR
05-22-2004, 03:56 PM
oh by the way, does anyone know why skinny women get vans and fat ones get small assed cars??? I just don't get it. just curious why this is so.

umm round here the fatties drive Ford minivans....

accordlxi2.0
05-25-2004, 07:38 AM
well i have some good new's my boss at my job said that i'll still have my position when i'm better which i'm unsure if it's true.