PDA

View Full Version : MMC TDO4 on B20A or B16A

Xulfiqar
05-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Hi guys,

I recently got hold of some nice sweet deals. A JDM Integra DA8 1992 with factory installed B16A, and a JDM 3rd gen Accord with B20A, both have manual shifters.

I got hold of the teg, changed the cambelt, repaired the VTEC adjusted the PGM FI, replaced tranny oil and all the usual tuneup stuff - Did it all at home in 3 hours. Did the same for the Accord too. (no VTEC of course)

The cars pull like crazy in bone stock condition, the teg is rated at 160 hp while the Accord I think is above that. It has TORQUE. :rockon: (3gen rules) u cannot start to imagine the pull, the power and poise of the JDM 3rd gen in action

Anyways - I bought a Mitsubishi TDO4 turbo with dual vane compressor blades. Donaldson POD type air filter, a custom cut volvo FL12 Truck intercooler, HKS blow off valve. custom mandrel bent charge pipes, fabricating a custom equal length runner manifold, Nismo adjsutable fuel pressure regulator. MMC montero oil cooler and NTZ remote bypass oil filter

I am planning to run abt 8-9 PSI boost - (midrange power) any ideas for what I should be doing next. Any help would be appreciated.

I got all these parts from an assorted scrap yard and they are in mint condition. Wondering how to make a separate fuel management system. Cant get hold of one here.

thegreatdane
05-19-2004, 06:18 AM
That sounds goddamn sweet!
Pleeaase post some pictures of the Accord :)