PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Bc, White Rock,june 26

Killer_Kellie
05-19-2004, 06:33 AM
Alright ME and some people from vancouver Accords, are putting together a 3rg gen meet and BBQ, this is all happening Saturday June 26th.
At the Corner of 208th street and 42Ave in langley civic centre parking lot 12:00
It is just 15 minuts from the boarder crossing.
after, we will all cruise to my place to a BBQ (which is across the road.)
we are asking everyone to Bring something. potluck Style!

1. - Killer_Kellie

bc86
05-19-2004, 09:04 AM
Hey kellie, u know im there....

cvergi01
05-19-2004, 02:09 PM
We got one in washington the same day post this in the washington meet and see what they all say :stick:

DeathRat
05-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Alright ME and some people from vancouver Accords, are putting together a 3rg gen meet and BBQ, this is all happening Saturday June 26th.
meeting location not set, but it will be in Sunny White Rock at 12:00.
white rock is just 5 minuts from peace Arch boarder crossing.
after, we will all cruise to my place to a BBQ.
we are asking everyone to Bring something. potluck Style!

1. - Killer_Kellie

How far from Vancouver is that??? If not that far, I may just drive there too all the way from Edmonton, AB!

Killer_Kellie
05-19-2004, 08:32 PM
not far from vancouver at all, like 20 minuts.
you should come!!!!!!!!!

Andrew
05-19-2004, 08:44 PM
I'm in!

Langley is east of Vancouver, so it is closer to you than Vancouver, if you've ever driven to Vancouver on the #1, you've driven through Langley.

1. - Killer_Kellie
2. - bc86
3. - Andrew

Killer_Kellie
05-20-2004, 08:58 PM
come on people let me know !!!!!!
[email protected]

Hash_man_Se_i
05-20-2004, 09:31 PM
hmm.,... you know what... I may be coming out there about that time for my cousins wedding, so maybe i'll just drive out.

Ducati
05-20-2004, 09:48 PM
For all who think that White Rock is some rural boondock, it isn't.
Come on down. White Rock is the southernmost suburb of the Greater Vancouver Regional District, with one of the most beautiful beach resort ambiance that you will find north of Seaside Oregon.
Just bring lots of loonies and twoonies, as the place's main source of revenue (aside from tourism) is PARKING FINES. White Rock has a massive and constantly vigilant army of parking gestapo patrolling from 8 a.m. until late evening.

However, I suppose if someone from Edmonton got a ticket and fucked off on the fine, they arent going to send the RCMP out with an arrest warrant.

DeathRat
05-21-2004, 05:01 AM
For all who think that White Rock is some rural boondock, it isn't.
Come on down. White Rock is the southernmost suburb of the Greater Vancouver Regional District, with one of the most beautiful beach resort ambiance that you will find north of Seaside Oregon.
Just bring lots of loonies and twoonies, as the place's main source of revenue (aside from tourism) is PARKING FINES. White Rock has a massive and constantly vigilant army of parking gestapo patrolling from 8 a.m. until late evening.

However, I suppose if someone from Edmonton got a ticket and fucked off on the fine, they arent going to send the RCMP out with an arrest warrant.
That's sorta true.....Except when it comes to Driver License renewal now....They do a search first & you HAVE to pay all fines FIRST before they will allow you to renew your license! :mad:

Andrew
05-21-2004, 05:57 AM
I don't think there are parking meters at Crescent Beach Yet.

Killer_Kellie
05-21-2004, 09:22 AM
i am looking into a location not at the beach , but close, so we can all meet up, do that shit, then we can cruise to the beach, or whatever, then back to my place for food!
and yes, white rock is beautiful.

Zufer
05-21-2004, 09:04 PM
i'm in on this one, it's only like 30 minutes from where i live in Deming WA

Andrew
05-21-2004, 09:25 PM
i'm in on this one, it's only like 30 minutes from where i live in Deming WA

That would be super cool if you showed up! Where is Deming? Must be pretty close to Blaine? You should check out www.vancouveraccords.com and put your name on the sign-up list, anybody can join the forum.

cvergi01
05-22-2004, 12:26 PM
count me in

Elijah
05-22-2004, 01:09 PM
If anybody from edmonton go's. I will follow just so we can take the drive together.

Forgar_88
05-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Well, I am gonna try to come...hopefully they let me in. If not, then i at least made a trip after not having my license and car for around a year. Its worth it anyway i look at it. if they let me in I will be there!!!

ivanfbi
05-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Well, I live in Seattle, thanks cvergi01 for telling me about this meet, BUT, I live in Seattle, and driving to Vancuver takes 3h, so we are talking about 6h spent just on the road. How long is the meet gonna be? And I don't know, I just physically not readdy to travel 6 hours alone in the car, so IF my friend is OK with going with me up there I might come and show you my RICE. By the way, for people who didn't see it yet it is over here http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/532384 thank you

Elijah
05-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Well, I live in Seattle, thanks cvergi01 for telling me about this meet, BUT, I live in Seattle, and driving to Vancuver takes 3h, so we are talking about 6h spent just on the road. How long is the meet gonna be? And I don't know, I just physically not readdy to travel 6 hours alone in the car, so IF my friend is OK with going with me up there I might come and show you my RICE. By the way, for people who didn't see it yet it is over here http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/532384 thank you

If I go it's 10-12 hours each way. So dont let 3 hours each way stop you.
Even if people from edmonton dont come I think I will anyway. My wife and I both have family there so we can see them at the same time. My wife can catch a palin with the kids and I can drive.

cvergi01
05-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Ivan, I live in duvall, which is 45 minutes away from seattle so I know how you feel about the drive. We should meet in seattle and drive up togather, mabye get some people on the way, by the way...nice lookin car, you should show it off.

ivanfbi
05-25-2004, 12:31 PM
Hohooho that would be good. Have you been in Seattle? If you are gonna use I-5, we can meet at the parking lot of Walmart right on the exit 183. It is really easy to find cuz it stays right on it. Also could you PM me or something and give me your cell phone number if you have one. I PM you mine. I am most probably gonna be with my friend.

Killer_Kellie
05-25-2004, 12:33 PM
okay, this meet location has Changed, it will still be close to the boarder, but only 15 mins from old location.
It will be at Langley Civic Centre june 26th at noon. then the bbq will follow at my house, across the road.
more info, comming.
It is also open to all Generations of Accords, 3rd Gens still being the focus.

88Ex-i
05-26-2004, 08:14 PM
i'm in, seeing as I signed up already on VAC....... :)

Elijah
05-26-2004, 09:17 PM
I sighned up aswell. So you guys there.

ivanfbi
05-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Well, I have just discovered, that I cannot leave US because I am not citizen and I don't have my green card with me yet, so I will be able to leave the country, but getting back here would be hard and problematically. SO if the meet would be on this side of boarder I would be 110% sure come but otherwise, I am sorry.

Andrew
05-27-2004, 07:20 PM
Well, I have just discovered, that I cannot leave US because I am not citizen and I don't have my green card with me yet, so I will be able to leave the country, but getting back here would be hard and problematically. SO if the meet would be on this side of boarder I would be 110% sure come but otherwise, I am sorry.

Maybe next time, I'm hoping to head down to one of the Washington meets sometime in the near future, my In-laws have a trailer in Birch Bay so I may head down when I'm there some time.

Killer_Kellie
05-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Alright, the meet is at the corner of 208th street and 42 in the Langley civic centre parking lot. 12:00 june 26th.
Don't forget to bring something for the BBQ after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgar_88
05-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Well i went and checked to see if i can get out of the US to go to the meet there in Canada, and i cant make it. Apparently the US government wants to keep all the criminals! LOL Well, if anyone wants to meet up on that weekend on the US side, let me know! Wish i could make it.....

nismoracer99
06-01-2004, 04:22 PM
im gonna try to make it. my accord has a broken tranny, and i have no money to fix it cause my taurus is using up all my money. :sad2:

but if it gets fixed, and i get insurance on my accord, ill be there. :)

Andrew
06-01-2004, 07:37 PM
im gonna try to make it. my accord has a broken tranny, and i have no money to fix it cause my taurus is using up all my money. :sad2:

but if it gets fixed, and i get insurance on my accord, ill be there. :)

If you can't get the Accord on the road just show up in your Taurus, we won't hold it against you...much. LOL

Seriously, come anyways, meets are really about the people as much as they are about the cars.

BlueBead
06-01-2004, 10:28 PM
meet sounds really good.. I'll try to make it over... its only a ferry ride away
Hopefully I won't get stuck here :uh: ; I have exams that week... :mad:
Anyways, keep updating and I'll be in touch....Hatchies Rule!

Killer_Kellie
06-04-2004, 11:20 AM
OKay people the meet is still on, lets get as many cars and people as we can!
THe BBQ is a go too, so bring stuff!!!
if you wanna come in your Taurus it don't matter!
just come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The meet is just minuts from the Us boarder so let get people up here to CANADA EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rockon:

Killer_Kellie
06-09-2004, 07:46 AM
People we need more people to show up for this BBQ.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cvergi01
06-09-2004, 08:51 AM
How many are comin now?

Killer_Kellie
06-12-2004, 06:39 AM
So far i think 15 people , if they all show.
i hope that more people deside to come closer to the actuall meet.

cvergi01
06-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Grooovy

Killer_Kellie
06-17-2004, 06:46 AM
only 9 days to go untill the meet!!
if you need directions e-mail me at
[email protected]

ivanfbi
06-17-2004, 09:34 AM
if you want more people, make it in us side, cuz i can't cross the boarder, but if its gonna be in here, I will come 100% sure.

Killer_Kellie
06-17-2004, 08:20 PM
the meet is already set to be up here in canada, people already planning on comming.
some from edmonton.
they don;t ask too many questions at the boarder, i am sure you can cross... its worth a try.
organize a meet later this summer and we'll come down there.
but as for june 26th... it will be up here EH
sorry :(

cvergi01
06-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Lol, she said EH :lol:

Killer_Kellie
06-23-2004, 06:08 PM
okay guys, so i hope you guys show up, and bring lots of friends.
if anyone needs directions, or think they might get LOST :uh:
THen, e-mail me, and i will mail you back with my cell number.
Killer_Kellie @ Hotmail. com

Killer_Kellie
06-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Address:
20699 42nd Avenue
Langley, BC

Elijah
07-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Sorry I did not make it.My comp was down and my car is still not done.