link kits
left rear upper arm
rear bushings
need new tires
need alignment
front and rear struts
:uh:
driver side axle just replaced yesterday

you guys may think im stupid for doing this but my left cv started clicking bad about 10 months ago, replaced the boot and repacked it to all hell to prevent it from getting worse and i survived until i got it replaced yesterday
yay me
now to fix everything else
engine runs great, interior is almost mint, suspension is :owned:

88accordhb
05-19-2004, 10:18 AM
note to you: get one of those small recorders. lol jk dude. did you have a question, or just wanted to be a post hog? lol

86LXi|JustONE
05-19-2004, 10:33 AM
how much you pay for the axel?...you dooing this by your self or is it in a shop?

T-Funk
05-19-2004, 10:43 AM
79 posts in 2 years, i didnt think it was possible for me to be a post hog :)
actually i paid honda dealer 85 bucks labor(canadian) to do it yesterday
my god did that tighten up everything, no more clicking, no more shaking at 80
i was gonna do it myself on the weekend but i lost torque wrench and breaker bar and some other tools in parents garage, found them now though. so everything else can be fixed without paying labor

i suppose i could ask a question
what are good tires to get for my stock rims

HostileJava
05-19-2004, 11:38 AM
I like toyo all seasons for stock rimz or some sorta snow tire if you live in that kinda climate and plan on only using them in the winter.

T-Funk
05-19-2004, 11:44 AM
toyo all seasons...noted
well the winter is horrible up here but somehow with these bald tires i stayed accident free
strictly snow tires not needed

AZmike
05-19-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm pretty happy with the Yokohama Avid T4s on my Prelude. You may want to look at getting some cheap 14s before you get new tires. The 1 inch makes a big difference.