PDA

View Full Version : David's 89 Accord

Mike89Accordcom
05-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Here is David's 89, hey bob, you got some competition. It looks like it could be pretty fast, watch out......

http://www.89accord.com/special/davidsaccord.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/david2.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/david3.jpg

88accordhb
05-20-2004, 11:23 PM
koo...i'm just gonna leave the comments up for the other guys....

Elijah
05-21-2004, 01:58 AM
Someone blow that up please. That thing must be in so much pain.

89dxowner
05-21-2004, 02:15 AM
Put some rims on that thing and drop it. PLEASE!

k-roy
05-21-2004, 02:54 AM
Damn that thing needs some de-rice spray, and lots of it.
Thats what I need to invent, then I can own the world.

Cheeseburger
05-21-2004, 03:03 AM
who is david? i am speech less wooow thats crazy

PortugalFocus
05-21-2004, 05:39 AM
oh God...... it burns! it burns! get it off!!!!

HostileJava
05-21-2004, 06:07 AM
I'm not really digging the blue and Maroon interior and I think the bumpers should have been fixed and painted before he spent money on the decals but, whatever. I you all know how I feel about aluminum wings on our cars.

Edit: Is that a purse I see in the passengers side door compartment :ugh:

Mike's89AccordLX
05-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Alright lets see an engine pic to see what it has. Man I would be embarassed to drive it personally.

HostileJava
05-21-2004, 06:27 AM
Alright lets see an engine pic to see what it has.

That's what I'm thinking, there better be at least somthing in there to backup all those stickers or to justify that wing.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-21-2004, 06:30 AM
Nothing can justify that wing unless he converted it to RWD. It's not functional so I hope the only reason the owner bought it was b/c he liked the looks.

-Mike

DanLXI88
05-21-2004, 06:41 AM
I like the color of the car and I like the scoop. I feel all the decals and stickers should be removed including the APC from the windshield. I'm also not feeling the wing or the 3-tone interior. :dunno:

Vinny
05-21-2004, 06:42 AM
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/1861rice1.jpg

DanLXI88
05-21-2004, 06:43 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh man that is windows desktop material.

86LXItooFAST4me
05-21-2004, 07:12 AM
ok, i have to. im sorry.

:rice: :rice: :rice:

and i 3rd the notion on the engine pics

LadyofBloodlust
05-21-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh Geeze! The blue and maroon definitly does not sit well with me and everyone is right "The Rice Has Got to Go!"

Blue Impact
05-21-2004, 08:33 AM
You guys are too harsh...Let me be the first to give the man props for his time/money/effort into the car. But I gotta agree with you guys...the car needs to be "re-modified" and don't say you won't EVER drive it. When in need, you will drive it!!! :D

DanLXI88
05-21-2004, 09:33 AM
and don't say you won't EVER drive it. When in need, you will drive it!!! :D

Yeah after I pull that god awful Wing off and scrape the APC crap off the windshield. I could live with the lame body stickers I suppose.

88accordhb
05-21-2004, 10:27 AM
ok...wow i didn't know that you guys were gonna be sooo damn straight forward about...lookin at that uncle bens pic makes me mad hungry yo! that 3g is the deffinition of all that is the glory of rice.

DeeJay
05-21-2004, 10:55 AM
shit my eyes hurt i think that pic is making me go blind

PortugalFocus
05-21-2004, 11:37 AM

bahahahahahahahahahahah........

Right Click, Save As..........

Vinny
05-21-2004, 11:45 AM
damn I must be slow today. I never even noticed it had a wing, even during the quick chop work. I just thought it was a park bench off in the distance

Oh and the pic was done in good fun. If anyone has a problem with it let me know and I will be sure to take it down.

adams86lxi
05-21-2004, 12:29 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! :rice:

Busted_Blue
05-21-2004, 12:52 PM
To each man his own....sadly it seems like He went to autozone/kragen and thought "hmm what can i put on my car" run and bought everything. :(

...looks ugly IMO.

blazin3gen
05-21-2004, 02:01 PM
holly shit wtf is that?

rice gone bad!! now i bet if we had altezzas that would have it hahaha o god

and i cant believe mister bling bling mike posted that he would be the first with the negative comment

SiR
05-21-2004, 02:41 PM
I cant believe there is so many comments on a car that looks bad!

88accordalltheway
05-21-2004, 03:12 PM
I hate it when people that have been dropped on their head express their artistical talent all over thier car. Im going to laugh if this thing is bone stock under the hood. Wasnt there anyone who was there to tell him that his car looks like shit while he was doing it?

k-roy
05-21-2004, 03:53 PM
I kinda like the vinyl flames or whatever the hell that is. It it had no stickers, no wing and a better choice on interior paint it would be a decent looking ride.

Hey Mike do you know this guy? If not how did you find those pics?

blazin3gen
05-21-2004, 04:52 PM
he dosnt find the pics, its from people that go to his site and email his ass pics lol

HondaBoy
05-21-2004, 05:29 PM
:rofl: someone left the rice cooking too long and let it burn. man, i knew people that thought putting all the stickers and stuff on their cars was cool. glad i have good taste. as for the interior, im not real good at color matching, but man, come on. blue just does not go with maroon. i could see black, white, maybe silver, :dunno:, but i do know thats not working unless he's going to redo the whole interior! dont like the wing, there's very few that look good on our cars, i have seen some that flow with it. but hey, i like the wheels. would be nice if they were matching sides, looks like he's got em mixed up, gotta keep right with right, and left with left. i'm sure with our help, we can get that 3gee on the right track to lookin good.

i.c.
05-21-2004, 05:33 PM
that's hot dawg....i want two of them!

and i thougth my car was rice

HondaBoy
05-21-2004, 05:48 PM
no i.c., your car looks hella cool! quite clean if you ask me.

i.c.
05-21-2004, 06:41 PM
lol....that's a photoshop.....i wouldn't post my two rimmed car online(ridin 4x4 and on ramps right now)

deadlight
05-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Hmm, I'm compelled to bite my tongue. Is this guy a forum member?

lightbulblxi
05-21-2004, 07:13 PM
bwahahahahhahahahah! totally awesome, i know what im gonna do to mine now, i hope he isnt mad if i take his ideas. :rolleyes:

Mike89Accordcom
05-22-2004, 01:51 AM
lots of peeps send me pics. I jus dont always get a chance to post them. Been busy. But I mostly posted it for a laughs.....

wprocomp
05-22-2004, 07:53 AM
wow thats unfortuninate.....

87AccordsterLx
05-22-2004, 08:21 AM
This guy can't even stand proudly by his car... he's like "ehhh.. should I be in this picture... umm... Ima lean my ass back a lil and right before they take it im gonna jump out... ahh. f#ck it no one will see it anyways." CLICK!

Damn... sorry guys I had to. Just couldn't keep it in.

I'll tell you guys what it is... people that don't know about cars will just find the most accessible and easiest things to do to their cars. Sticking on decals and painting crap is really easy and you don't have to know about cars in order to do those things. Sad thing is, dude spent probably $250 for the paint, decals, wing, and fake scoop. For that price you could get a decent drop and still have some cash to get a used header or something.

Bloodlust
05-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Hey Mike, tell that guy I am sorry about his car. Just reassure him that most paint can be removed, but vinyl.... thats forever :D

BKKloppenborg
05-22-2004, 11:39 AM
OMFG looks bad!!! AHHH get the Big ugly wing off!!! Defently needs a new owner who won't make it all :rice: I feel sorry that that car...

Jokez
05-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Got Rice...............................

shane_lxi
05-24-2004, 01:02 PM
I would like to see at least one product of each companies sticker that he has on that car. Funny that he has what apears to be an H&R sticker on the fender, but the car is still stock height. Don't oyu love ricers? lol. If you saw that guy walking in the store, you would expect him to be driving a goddamned el camino or something.

deadlight
05-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Heh, you're right he sure as hell doesn't look at home with a Honda. El Camino's rule though, my friend has one, 'tis the shiznit.

shane_lxi
05-25-2004, 07:55 AM
my cousin has one. It's gutless, which is to be expected, and ugly as shit. Oh well, to each his own.

deadlight
05-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Well if it's an 80's or so it's gonna be gutless. Get yourself a 67 SS El Camino.

shane_lxi
05-26-2004, 07:37 AM
I think it's like a '78 or womething to that effect. It is like perriwinkle blue, and primer, and rust color :D, lol. Uglier hten sin, slower then shit. My old auto LXi regularly beat him in races. It's just plain gutless. I know that the old old ones are fast. Don't know much about muscle cars (been an import enthusiast my whole life :D) but they can be qiuck.

Mattphi
05-28-2004, 08:51 AM
that makes me sad...LMAO

ivanfbi
05-28-2004, 11:13 AM
OK, that is a 88-89 LX right? What did he miss? ohh, yeah, clear corners, clear taillights(like civic ones) a HUGE coffee can muffler and hmmmm, ohh yeah, 14" crome hubcaps. Good Job boy

AND WHERE IS TYPE R EMBLEM?

89dxowner
05-28-2004, 12:06 PM
OK, that is a 88-89 LX right? What did he miss? ohh, yeah, clear corners, clear taillights(like civic ones) a HUGE coffee can muffler and hmmmm, ohh yeah, 14" crome hubcaps. Good Job boy

AND WHERE IS TYPE R EMBLEM?

Spinner hubcaps! Where is the NOS and vetec stickers those add HP doesnt he know that?

Forgar_88
05-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Well, might as well put my two cents in too.... Ricey and so is mine!! I wanted something different and i think this guy does too! There isnt anyone that is gonna mistake this for another car around the area i bet!

bluedragon89
07-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Ok, ok, so everyone got a good laugh from my accord. But, put your ride along side it and run a quarter mile and see who will get the last laugh.

By the way, the graphics on the sides are not stickers, they are all hand painted and they are not flames, they are blue tribal dragons, and yes, every manufacturer's name that is on the car has a part or parts in it.

Yeah so, the interior is maroon, thats because at the time of the photos the interior was not finished yet. It is in the works on being black with royal blue trim work.

Also, for those that are wondering, it is an 89 Accord Type R with a very modded VTec engine that was pulled from a wrecked S2000 and very carefully wedged into the engine bay.

Best run on the strip? Thought you would never ask... 10.231 secs @ 167.403 Mph! (with NOS). And before I forget, its not dropped because it has airbags and they were inflated when the photos were taken. So before you rag on the car, stop to learn something about it first. And yes, the wing is for looks, so what, I like wings.

Next mod? Full wide body kit with splitters, clear corners and blinkers and skyline R34 tial lights. I'll post new pics when its all finished.

David

TJ89Accord
07-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Ok, ok, so everyone got a good laugh from my accord. But, put your ride along side it and run a quarter mile and see who will get the last laugh.

By the way, the graphics on the sides are not stickers, they are all hand painted and they are not flames, they are blue tribal dragons, and yes, every manufacturer's name that is on the car has a part or parts in it.

Yeah so, the interior is maroon, thats because at the time of the photos the interior was not finished yet. It is in the works on being black with royal blue trim work.

Also, for those that are wondering, it is an 89 Accord Type R with a very modded VTec engine that was pulled from a wrecked S2000 and very carefully wedged into the engine bay.

Best run on the strip? Thought you would never ask... 10.231 secs @ 167.403 Mph! (with NOS). And before I forget, its not dropped because it has airbags and they were inflated when the photos were taken. So before you rag on the car, stop to learn something about it first. And yes, the wing is for looks, so what, I like wings.

Next mod? Full wide body kit with splitters, clear corners and blinkers and skyline R34 tial lights. I'll post new pics when its all finished.

David

Yah.... OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK :ugh: :uh: :rolleyes:

88accordhb
07-16-2004, 10:30 AM
OMfucking GOOODDD!!!! you are kidding right? hahahahhahahhaha dude i'm on the floor dying of laughter right now. please tell me youre kidding, i bet your already a member on this board and just created a new name to trick us. ahhahahaha good one. i mean i've seen some shitty cars, but not like this, driving a bag of rice with wheels would be better than this car. and about challenging pple to a drag, i can beat you with my eyes closed, joggin in my sandles. soo please don't embarass yourself bro.

it's gotta be a joke, no one is this stupid!

pinoy3gaccord
07-16-2004, 10:40 AM
10.231 secs @ 167.403 Mph! (with NOS)???? hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......

88accordalltheway
07-16-2004, 10:47 AM
imma have to call the :bs: flag here guys, one of the members is just messing with us. And if its not bs, then your an idiot. What kinda of person knows how fix a car up like that(engine wise) and not have enough brains to make it look nice. Whoever invented aluminium wings should have his testicles smashed and any childeren he has, killed so he cannot populate the world with his offspring. Same with this guy too. Their idoits, just idiots.

truetune
07-16-2004, 11:18 AM
haha, this is some really great poop! hahahaha

Mike's89AccordLX
07-16-2004, 11:36 AM
All this talk about going fast and no pics of the engine to back it up. In my first post on this thread I said it looked not so good with all the decals but I also said that you should post a pic of your engine bay to back up all that show.

I'm sorry I don't normally get like this but you really need to show a pic of your engine bay b/c your making yourself look like a big fool. So please post a pic to prove us wrong and we will all eat our words. But just to be safe and so we know you didn't edit a photo or something write on a piece of paper Be Nice 3GEEZ and then tape it to your radiator support so we know it's your car and motor. And if possible you could be in the photo with the paper taped to the rad. support.

Now if you do all of that then we would believe a word you say. Right now all I see is Uncle Ben's so please prove us wrong. Oh and I hope that when you say that your getting your interior done, please don't let it be to match you Fake leather seat covers.

-Mike

88accordhb
07-16-2004, 11:40 AM
hahahha i bet it's a joke. i'm 99% sure there ain't no s2k motor in there, wat kinda foo does all that motor work on his 3g and not heard of 3geez.com until now.

Oyvind Ryeng
07-16-2004, 11:57 AM
That is pure bullshit. As we all know, the F20C from the S2000 is for RWD, and the 3G isn't RWD. To make the F20C compatible with FWD I would estimate the cost of labour and custom parts alone to be well over USD$10,000. Oh, and Auto?

This shit actually makes me angry with rage. Who the hell is STUPID enough to rice out a 3G? And then proceed to lie about it's performance on the Internet? (Even tho I can't believe the owner of the car is stupid enough to lie about things that are _that_ obvious to us elite 3Geezers. But who knows - he actually put an aluminium wing and those tribals on it, so who knows?

88accordhb
07-16-2004, 12:28 PM
This shit actually makes me angry with rage.
hahahhaha wooo there, calm down, everything will be ok.

howndamane
07-16-2004, 03:01 PM
is it you accordhb?! lol u seem to be doin alot of ranting hehaha...or either mike89 who was the one who posted the pic in tha furst place. where the hell did it come from?

i.c.
07-16-2004, 03:05 PM
This shit actually makes me angry with rage.

new best quote....

anyway....may i ask were you got the mounts for your motor...i'd love to score a setup like that :rofl:

howndamane
07-16-2004, 03:09 PM
but if it really is a real guy......i bet your really good at manually shifting your automatic to be runnin such low times, youd think that you spendin all that money on your s2000 motor youd at least have enough cash for a manual tranny right?

i.c.
07-16-2004, 03:11 PM
lol....

dude is your car really look like that?

howndamane
07-16-2004, 03:14 PM
lol....

dude is your car really look like that?

are you talking to me?

i.c.
07-16-2004, 04:15 PM
yea..... if i ever see that runnin aroudn i would def. notice it

88accordhb
07-16-2004, 07:37 PM
no it's not me who tried to trick you. i don't know who it is. but definitely a joke. it's gotta be, still very funny.

howndamane
07-16-2004, 07:42 PM
yea..... if i ever see that runnin aroudn i would def. notice it

why do you say that lol i dont think it looks too diff from a stock 3rd gen...all i got is corners and the wheels that arnt even on yet...and i guess my visors not too many people have them, look at my cardomain its more recent

rehv_Aerodeck86
07-22-2004, 04:42 AM
lmao.... where does this interior come from? online gay-store? :rofl: :lol: one must have veeery dark sunglasses on while driving

deadlight
07-22-2004, 04:59 AM
Wow, he posted that like we wouldn't see right through it. Oh wait, some people didn't. My bad. Nice try man, it put a smirk on my face, but your story is way too out there. You should've just stuck with the Type R statement to get some people stirred up.

michael.cabinian
08-21-2004, 03:10 PM

David

HOLY CRAP!!!
-It's tha new Batmobile 2099
0-60 in .5 seconds, 1/4 mile a 10th of a second more than that...

truly fast, truly furious, truly terrible

ivanfbi
08-21-2004, 04:04 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!

Umm, that is a old treat, but still funny...

88accordhb
08-21-2004, 06:18 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!

welcome to the board. lol dang i'd love to meet this guy and go for a ride in his s2k cord.

mr eff
08-22-2004, 12:11 PM
you mean they're not flames?!?!

blazin3gen
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM

David

OMFG! I HAVENT LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE!!!

OMG I FOUND THIS THREAD!

RobT5580
11-28-2004, 08:45 PM
You gotta love day dreamers. We will have to have him run Johnny O and see where he is at if he is running faster than a boosted accord at 28psi.....

Mattphi
11-29-2004, 09:47 AM
i missed this post haha

Wait...no i didnt

MrBen
11-29-2004, 10:24 AM
I don't see the big deal with this engine in his car... I mean my car has a Cummins 10 liter 310 horsepower diesel semi truck engine in it.

:D

AccordArizona89
11-29-2004, 12:05 PM
that makes me wanna get rid of my accord, any takers? with that setup u say u have, i dont see why u didnt get a 2 door 5 speed coupe. and type R? dont see RHD anywere. must be a baby seat in the back. im not trying to flame but what ur doing to ur car exterior wise is awful. If i saw that in a parking lot id take my corked baseball bat in my passenger seat to it 3 or 4 times. no joke. im gunna stop now before it gits outta hand. someone load me a beer bong :alc:

shane_lxi
11-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Oh my lord, it must have come back from the dead! This thread has been resurected.

$40089'accordproject
11-29-2004, 05:36 PM
lol wow that is tha gayest thing ever i give it 2 piles of shyt

88accordhb
11-29-2004, 05:58 PM
haha werd, plus it's old now.

myaccord7
11-29-2004, 07:35 PM
i dont know what to say. i think im going to go out to eat somewhere tonight, something like chinese sounds good.

zach

Sabz5150
11-29-2004, 10:18 PM
This got dug up from the dead b/c the guy swiped a pic of my car and is calling it his own. :mad:

adams86lxi
11-29-2004, 10:21 PM

David

lol, this thread is mad old, but this is the funniest shit ever!!!! OMG!!!! Is this guy serious!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

carfreak
11-30-2004, 08:21 AM
Type R accord!? yeah type r for :rice: :rofl:

myaccord7
12-02-2004, 09:23 PM
old? i cant believe i never read this before. this has got to be fake. if not, david who have you been buying your weed from? i think you need to get a new dealer.

zach