PDA

View Full Version : Camber problem

Mattphi
05-22-2004, 09:48 AM
I have a slight camber problem, more so in the front than in the rear tho. I got coilovers and now i am realizing that my shocks are pretty much shot. I just ordered Tokico ajustables all around and i was wondering if this will fix my camber or if i will need to also get a camber kit. Thanks

chriskatana
05-22-2004, 04:23 PM
you will need a camber kit.

superaccord
05-22-2004, 04:29 PM
it will just stiffin up the suspension... llowering it is where u get the camber from...so you will still need a camber kit. hey get some pics up. i'd like to see

Busted_Blue
05-22-2004, 05:47 PM
hode on, where are you getting Tokico Adjustables? There only shock for our car from tokico is the hp which are..nonadjustables.

As far from adjusting camber there are two options. Camber kit for all four...or Prelude Arms in the front and washer trick in the rear. That is the cheapest way but finding lude arms may be difficult. perhaps ask Shepherd or i believe someone is selling them in the marketplace.

Also, tire wear is not ONLY camber. Toe is the biggest culprit for premature tirewear. Getting an alignment after replacing any suspesion changes is the best way to prevent it. Good luck!