PDA

View Full Version : sigh!!! what should I do..

Low Tek
05-22-2004, 12:01 PM
as some of you know, I got another accord but it had some body damage to the front. well, while putting new parts on it this weekend, I find out the frame in the front is tweeked.. the fenders are not lineing up correctly and the hood is off by an inch and a half on the driver side

i don't have the money to complete the turbo on the other accord...

so right now I am rollin with no hood on my car. :burn:

sorry, guess I am just ranting!!!!!!!!!!!!

chriskatana
05-22-2004, 04:52 PM
take it to a shop that does frame repair they should be able to pull it straight.

Justin86
05-22-2004, 05:21 PM
shit that sucks big time. :sadwave:

Low Tek
05-22-2004, 06:30 PM
take it to a shop that does frame repair they should be able to pull it straight.

I thought about it.. but it will cost more then I have, so I am just goin to pull the motor and tranny out of this and transplant it into another accord... till I can have the turbo motor together and running right... so next weekend I will have parts for sale... more pending when it happens...

bobafett
05-22-2004, 10:05 PM
ill give you 50 for the door if its in good shape. plus our core door which is messed up

my86dx4dr
05-22-2004, 10:42 PM
thats how my car is lowtek, the hood dosnt line up on drivers side, so i leave the headlights up and ya really can notice unless you pay attention..... but our cars dont get the looks thoughs fuckers in theyr rice mobiles get...

Low Tek
05-23-2004, 11:41 AM
ill give you 50 for the door if its in good shape. plus our core door which is messed up

haha.. figured you want it.. yes the door is in perfect shape, just needs the inside door panel.. lol

goldyaccord
05-23-2004, 02:50 PM
I'll take the front struts if you have em

bobafett
05-23-2004, 06:23 PM
dude if your serious it would complete ambers car. id love to take it off your hands.. ;)

we can give you a perfectly functional ugly door back so your car is still complete....