PDA

View Full Version : My "project" accord was totaled tonight

pimp_n87LXi
05-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Well I had decided to trade my buddy for his maxima because I was getting tired of fixing all the shit that was going wrong with the accord and money is very tight.. So we traded... We were all sitting over at my buddies house and the guys house we were at has a 4th gen accord and then James (the guy I sold my car to) has the 87 LXi... Well they decided they wanted to drag race down my buddies street. To make a very long story short... The 3rd gen ran into a ditch at about 60... Not a whole lot of visable damage if your looking at it from the outside besides the bent up hood and bumper knocked off... The frame is definitly bent though because its shifted to the right... But that sucks. I'll post pics of the car and the ditch he hit tomorrow.

i.c.
05-22-2004, 09:17 PM
crazy man....what's left of it.....i need some some to go efi

pimp_n87LXi
05-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Well I dont know if the dude is going to keep it and try to fix it or what. But I'll let you know.

lightbulblxi
05-22-2004, 11:41 PM
did u bitch slap him? i would if i sold my car to him and he did that

Vanilla Sky
05-23-2004, 01:44 AM
i wouldn't, i'd find that funny as hell... you have his old car, he has you old and busted POS

Busted_Blue
05-23-2004, 01:59 AM
i wouldn't, i'd find that funny as hell... you have his old car, he has you old and busted POS

amen to that. :rofl:

k-roy
05-23-2004, 02:08 AM
Damnit I missed it. You should have gone with me to Atlanta, I had a damn good time.

Oh and I'll get some pics of this totalled car tomorrow.