PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Meet - June 13th @ Chatfield

contraband
05-25-2004, 06:26 PM
*From teamelude.com, post there (http://www.teamelude.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=461) with contributions*
What:We will be having another BBQ for the summer at Chatfield Resevoir in Littleton. Admission to the park is I believe $5 cash only. I am hoping everyone can bring something for the BBQ so if you can come post up what you can bring and try to bring something nobody else has unless the essentials are covered and we have lots of people so split with someone, like 2 people can bring hot dogs/hamburgers.

Where:Chatfield Resevoir in Littleton is off of Wadsworth or an alternate entrance off Roxborough Park road I believe. Anyway You will want to take C-470 to Wadsworth Blvd. then head South on Wadsworth and the Chatfield entrance will be on your left. From there when you get inside turn right when the road splits and take that back to the marina, we will meet at the very end where we ate last time. I will reserve it this time :lol: .

When:June 13th we will meet up starting around 11 AM and start eating once most people have showed up so probably about 12:30 or so. Then afterwards we can go on a cruise wherever we all decide to go and get some great pictures of all of us.

Other Info:I will check what it costs to reserve a covered eating place. If it does cost a lot I will cover that instead of bringing food. So for now I will list myself as that. If anyone wants my phone number pm me and I'll give it to you. Also so you are warned about it heh, the marina where we will meet is kinda far back in the park so if you drive for like 3-5 miles and dont see it yet dont worry heh. You will follow the main road till there is a stop sign and a left turn or straight, go left.

contraband
06-02-2004, 12:21 PM
bump

superaccord
06-03-2004, 09:15 AM
COunt me in...But what do u think I should bring?How big is the turnout supposed to be?

superaccord
06-04-2004, 09:34 PM
hey NHRA @ Bandimere is on that day......who is going to be at the meet?

Rich87HB
06-11-2004, 03:05 PM
hey count me in!! should i bring anything?? let me know. hey superaccord want to meet up somwhere and cruise there together?? i am not excactly sure whwere i am going

contraband
06-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Well it was a great meet! Anyway nice to meet you (Im still having probs matching names and faces, at least I think it was you), Rich. About the nicest Accord I have seen in a while. How was the criuze afterward? My clutch was in really bad shape so I had to split, otherwise who knows if I would have made it back home. Was really surprised to see the DC Header and whatnot, was one of the more tastefully done cars there.