PDA

View Full Version : Grr Arg Help Grr

1988starter
07-17-2002, 12:45 PM
:mad: Ok here is the think I need to know a couple questions about an ignition box I recently aquires an accel laser 2 box and I was wondering what kind of ignition system we have I think it is a point system but am not sure I liiked in the how to for hooking up a msd bod and it helped a little but still have a question the wires that come from the distributed are they the ones that go to the sonenser or just the second wire that we connected to the accel coil and such wait thinking about it now is it a mag triggered system that would make more sense with the hook ups that I have please help me I cannot wait to get this installed.

1988starter
07-17-2002, 12:47 PM
ok one more thing where do I get the + 12V source. please tell me location nt just starter Because I need to find a wire also sorry for the insaine rambling I am damn excited this thing only costed me 35.00 and I really want to try it out.

POS carb
07-17-2002, 05:21 PM
punctuation helps, also i don't think any cars running points ignition haven't been produced in like 20 years, if they were it would probably be cost cutting gm shit to compliment their diesel 350's and Caddy V-8-6-4 engines :lol

1988starter
07-17-2002, 05:34 PM
I think you are right in my frantic ness I forgot what points are oh well I had the on my monte carlo death to the deamon punctuation :devil:

1988starter
07-17-2002, 05:43 PM
Ok, I will use some punksuation hehe just for you POS. I would truly like to know what you all used as a 12 volt source because I think I have figured all the rest out.