PDA

View Full Version : rear seat

lightbulblxi
05-28-2004, 08:22 PM
im thinking of removing my back seat and doin something custom there, i was just wondering if anyone here had any pics of something they have done or someone else has don in place of the rear seat.

Elijah
05-28-2004, 09:17 PM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=33934&highlight=racing+seats

I found this a few weeks back. I am putting 2 racing seats in the back.

pixiesfan78
06-04-2004, 09:01 PM
i have sieriously considered a lot of things with the backseat and what it breaks down to is this taking out the seat is going to require a lot of custom work to make it look clean =$$$ a sheet of lexan to cover the hole runs about 100.00 new custom carpet 150.00 not to mention some fiberglass work for a finished look 50.00 if you do it your self. this also leaves your system visible for any thug in the niegborhood to see.(assuming you have a system) plus you cant fit three sexy dirty girls who want to fuck your brains out back there. buckets dont look right unless you get some really small ones. so i ve been desighning this for my custom back dash. those two pads that are stationary on iether side of the fold down seat are going to be fiberglassed and have mbquart 5.5'' component sets molded in its a very nice angle for speakers thus no need to have any in the rear dash. so the pads will also kind of be rolled in to the dash wich will be flat exept for the natural stock currves it will all be painted glossy black. some how i still have to afford reupholstering all seats in black as i have lude seats up front. now if i can just keep the three hot chicks from smashing the speaker grillsill be set.:)