PDA

View Full Version : Want a great Job????????????

StillAHondaFreak
05-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw a heads up to the CENTRAL FLORIDA members; the company I work for; Rockwell Collins, is having a Job fair on Tuesday between 8am and 11 am @ the Melbourne Airport Hilton. If you are interested, go to www.RockwellCollins.com and fill out an on-line app.

If anyone is serious about this, contact me (throught email or Yahoo! IM preferably) And I will give you my info so you can use me as a referance, and i will tell you the two things to list on your resume that will pretty much guarantee you a job.

For what its worth, you get insurance the second you clock in on your forst day (not 90 days later like most places) You get 27 paid holidays and christmas eve through Jan 2nd off PAID, 120 hours vacation time starts accruing your first day (if you work 4 months, you can take a week off, PAID) You also get off every other Friday. PAID, this week I worked 4 days, getting paid for 40 hours, got a 4 day weekend, work 4 days next week (tues-fri) off 2 days (sat-sun) and work 4 again, and its fuckin cake work too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

For those of you that wear glasses/ contacts, you get a free pair of perscription "saftey glasses" and If you dont need them to work (just for driving, like me) then you can take off the side shield and you just got a free pair of driving glasses!!!

I say driving glasses becuse the selection you get to pick from aint gonna get you laid!!!

They arent big ass horn rimmed glasses or anything, but theyre not mossimo or ralph lauren either!!

ANY SERIOUS INQUIRYS CONTACT ME

[email protected]
Yahoo! IM ID: StillAhondaFreak

AOL IM ID: Lx5spd88

BTW If driving to melbourne every day is an issue, I will pick you up from your house and drop you off. As long as youre "on the way" I wont charge you anything for gas. If you are "close" to me at any point on my journy to work, i will probably only charge you like 5 bucks (and a pack of cigarettes, JUST KIDDING)

Vinny
05-28-2004, 10:25 PM
we call those BCG's Birth Control Glasses

Damn if I didn't already have THE best job in aviation I'd definintely be lookin into that

StillAHondaFreak
05-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Vinny:
Yea, thats a military thing though (im ex-NAVY)(insert joke hear, Ive heard them all!), I didnt know if most of the guys would get it.

Im gonna AOL IM you

Tim

N-Man
05-29-2004, 12:37 AM
too bad i dont live in florida. but they prob wouldnt hire me n e way, just like every other muthafucka

StillAHondaFreak
05-29-2004, 11:33 AM
Theres a plant in dallas too

N-Man
05-29-2004, 01:53 PM
only 8 hrs away from dallas...

StillAHondaFreak
05-29-2004, 03:01 PM
8 hours, is that all??? J/K, sorry bro, wish i could help

SQ is the SQUAD
05-31-2004, 09:28 AM
i would like a great blow job..........from a girl......... wearing the bcg glasses

StillAHondaFreak
05-31-2004, 01:13 PM
that was cute, real cute, im trying to help the central florida guys out and all this jackass can think about is his cock.

SQ is the SQUAD
05-31-2004, 02:45 PM
thanks no metioning it

zero.counter
05-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Sounds cool, I did not visit the website...what is starting pay? Just curious...

StillAHondaFreak
05-31-2004, 03:12 PM
depends on your level of experience, but there were people in my training class with none that started at $8.50

The job fair is this TUESDAY (TOMORROW!!!!!) so if youre interested, make sure you fill out the on-line app and make it to the jobfair!

Tim

zero.counter
05-31-2004, 03:20 PM
depends on your level of experience, but there were people in my training class with none that started at $8.50

The job fair is this TUESDAY (TOMORROW!!!!!) so if youre interested, make sure you fill out the on-line app and make it to the jobfair!

Tim
Sounds cool for entry level doods. Anyone trying...GOOD LUCK!

blazin3gen
05-31-2004, 03:37 PM
i would like a great blow job..........from a girl......... wearing the bcg glasses

haha me too :lol:

Vinny
05-31-2004, 03:54 PM

Tim

I think I'll stick where I am at with wages like that :ugh:

blazin3gen
05-31-2004, 03:55 PM
I think I'll stick where I am at with wages like that :ugh:

lol ya i make more then that at homedepot :D :uh:

StillAHondaFreak
05-31-2004, 05:05 PM
If you ask for more, you'll probably get it, I know they match wages, they just signed a 65million dollar contract with the military, so we need 250 more people to keep up on production.

For what its worth, im making ALOT more than tha, but I have 2 years experience from the NAVY.

Its a really good job, like I said, go back to the first post and look at all the benefits, and those are just what I can remember.

Tim

zero.counter
05-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Would they match a $45k per year salary as a network admin? If they can and offer on the job net access with full paid health/dental/pre-paid legal services for the entire family, then I am going to move! :)

StillAHondaFreak
05-31-2004, 05:24 PM
not if you dont make it to the job fair, if you make it, them mabey? I dunno, im not in HR.

Tim