PDA

View Full Version : My Body Kit May Be Comming Together

HondaBoy
05-29-2004, 11:03 PM
well, my friend has recently been fixing up his civic. he's done his own drop springs and some fiberglass work on the front fiberglass bumper. it turned out really nice. i told him about my rear bumper piece. its broken in half so it'll need some work. i dont know what he painted his bumper with, but it came out even looking. i have my side skirts also, those are in good condition. they just need to be painted and put on also. as for the front, i still need to get that piece. i think i may get a xenon front piece because i dont want to be fixing the fiberglass all the time. i'll tell y'all if i get anything done on it. i got my rear and side body kit from the junk yard! got it for about $45 a long while back.

pixiesfan78
05-30-2004, 11:49 PM
dude body kit from the junk yard sweet the only aftermarket thing i found was a muffler but its hard to tell if its any good it didnt have any stamp on it it was polished and had a 3a tip on it but it was a shitty weld and was welded to the stock exaust i took it off but decided not to buy it. so i through it in the trunk of the car.any ways im just bored.

HondaBoy
06-01-2004, 09:47 PM
i hope to get to working on my body kit here soon. it'll need some time i think. i will have to attach it to my bumper on my car and work around that so it comes out being the same size. did i mention its broken in half? some duct tape will be good for holding it on while i fiber glass that shit. i'll have to do the out side first, let it harden, then i can work on the inside making it really strong so it wont mysteriously break on my. lol. i may just spray it black for the time being after i have it finished because a new coat of champagne beige isnt going to come cheap. i have a paint spray gun. i need an air tank to go with my compressor though. i may pick one up if i have the money. also i'll have to order that damn paint, hopefully i can get a good place to mix it for me and do it right so it'll match. i say i should just paint it black, my car can pull it off. i was actually thinking of doing the bottom part of the car below the black trim in black. i dunno, i guess i'll see what happens when i get started.