PDA

View Full Version : Question...

BKKloppenborg
06-01-2004, 07:16 PM
I want to convert my 89 Honda Accord LX from a 5spd mannual to a auto. (i know you all think i am crazy) but for one traffic is fucking crazy here i almost have drivers license (been driving with permit) on the second day i got cut off by some asshole who can't drive, and i almost forgot to put the damn cluch in and shift down. I was driving a Auto 79 Benz Turbo dissel but now that i know this is my car i have been driving it. How much will a new trans cost and new setup? Thanks, Brian

pixiesfan78
06-01-2004, 08:28 PM
shit if your going with a new one installed by a shop your looking at $1500.00 easy.thats a geuss unless you really shop around and mabye get the whole setup from a salvage and have the tranny rebiult. its gonna cost big iether way unless you do it your self. then you could maybe pull it off for 4 or 500 after the rebuild. the chick i bought my accord from had a rebuilt motor and tranny installed it cost her nearlly 8000.00 but youve come to the right place someone on here is bound to know where you can get a deal . you should know this shit bk you been here longer then me

88accordhb
06-01-2004, 09:28 PM
wait out to get your liscense and just keep practicing your 5sp...that's the best choice...you don't have to throw your money in the trash like that.

Elijah
06-01-2004, 09:57 PM
im sure there is plenty of people on here that would trade you your 5 speed stuff for auto