PDA

View Full Version : This just made my day...

Busted_Blue
06-02-2004, 02:03 AM
I walk to my car to go to a friend's birthday party at around 9pm tonite and I see my door is unlock, I think hmm maybe I just left it open on accident. So I open the door and the fuse box cover hits my knee as i go down. This is strange, it never hits me so I look around my car and to the left i see my maps on the passenger seat and my glovebox EMPTY. :mad: My ashtray is missing and my armrest compartment is empty. I look around and see my autolock and flashlight are still there. I thought strange what kind of freaking thief is this. To my amazement I look to the ignition and see a key inside. THESE FUCKERS TRIED TO JACK MY CAR not just steal couple things!!! I try the key on the door and it doesn't work. I called my dad to the scene and he tried it on the door and it worked. It was some sort of technique of jiggling or some sort and at this point, i'm really mad.

In the glovebox they stole my faceplate, DMV registration, insurance card, phone charger, owners manual, and random CDs i had in the car and worse of all, they took my wheel lock key. They stole my ashtray, and my gf's lotion (i'm still confused why) and left the key they used in there. I'm still confused why they didn't take my autolock as well other shit more useful to them.

Whoever you fuckers are, you are really messed. I hate to say it but "welcome to honda world where fucking nothing is safe from anyone". It pisses me more off they were petty thieves since they stole the most randomiest things from my car. Who the fuck steals lotion?! Well, I'm definitely better off than most people whose cars are broken into. I'm just afraid that the thugs will come back for my rims. The baby is parked in my grandma's garage for safekeeping until further notice.

[/rant]

Neuspeed87lx
06-02-2004, 06:37 AM
that sucks man .... at least they were too stupid to get the whole car .... as far as the wheel locks they make key kits that will take them off ..... or if worse comes to worse ... bring it to a shop and they could take an air hammer to them and get them off.... good luck man

NXRacer
06-02-2004, 06:44 AM
better watch out. they stole your insurance information and shit so now they know where you live.

almost any honda key from generation to generation will open all other locks. For instance, i have a friend who used to own a 4th gen accord and still has the key. He tried it on a girl friends 4th gen and it opened the door and started the car. I've seen that happen to a lot of other accords too. Its pretty messed up. I wish there was some way to make the locks more secure then they are. Its funny how they make such good cars and such shitty locks.

Be on the lookout, they may very well come back to get your car sometime.

86LXItooFAST4me
06-02-2004, 06:47 AM
maybe they had ashy elbows :dunno:

you couldnt change the lock cyl?

Coitis1
06-02-2004, 07:08 AM
i know how u feel man. a few weeks ago, someone stole my moms old, beat up van. We didn't know why the hell anyone would want it. And even worse, the police around here just take ur report over the phone and don't do anything after that. They have to wait a week for a detective to be assigned. My mom had left her purse hidden in the van, and there was also a lot of cleaning equipment(my parents own a janitorial company, yay!!!) Anyways, my mom had to spend a couple of days closing bank accounts and cancelling credit cards, and they after a week, she stumpled upon the van across town, within 5 min. of where it was stolen from. Everything was there except her money, checks, cards, all ID, and her pill box. They didn't still a lot of the shit inside, thankfully. But anyways, sorry about ur bad luck, maybe u should get an alarm.

Busted_Blue
06-02-2004, 11:55 AM
better watch out. they stole your insurance information and shit so now they know where you live.

Be on the lookout, they may very well come back to get your car sometime.

dude they stole the shit in FRONT of my house! my car was parked in my driveway! so ballsy. They were lucky i was in Sanjose at the time and i had no idea till i came back a day later.....bastards. :mad: :mad:

I'm going to honda to get geniune wheel locks and take of the wheel locks myself. Thank god i got a cousin who works at honda so it might be cheaper than 50bucks. as far as alarm goes, i had one but it wasnt on..the stupid remote of my alarm rarely works so it puts me off to use it. I always wanted to get a new one but I never got a chance to get it. Besides who would wnat my accord anyways? Nothing in there that is so special....

well off to AAA and DMV to get my records back.

ChaseR
06-02-2004, 12:35 PM
I have an 89 Accord manual I will send you for free just pay shipping... cant be more than a few bucks if that..

i.c.
06-02-2004, 01:11 PM
that's so gay....your cars nice too.... but the random things confuse me....

88accordalltheway
06-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Who the fuck steals lotion?!
someone who needs to masterbate really really badly....... Maybe he had a bad day. j/p man, hope you fix whatevers broken.

Cheeseburger
06-02-2004, 03:42 PM
thats really gay man, did any of your nieigbors say anything to you?

88accordhb
06-02-2004, 03:47 PM
god damn that sux balls man...sorry to hear that, they need lotion to lube up since they're gay thieves that do each other.

T-Funk
06-02-2004, 04:44 PM
that sucks man i was so pissed off when that happened to me.
parked downtown at my gf's house, went inside for 2 hours or something, came out and passenger door was open, glove box was open, approximately 350 dollar discman stolen, cassette adapter for discman stolen, power adapter for discman stolen, not one of my 50 dollar import trance cd's gone and my 360 dollar oakleys still there

thieves are idiots

89AcCOrDmike
06-02-2004, 05:48 PM
getting anything stolen sucks, just be happy they didn't take your whole car, you gotta look at the bright side.

superaccord
06-02-2004, 06:14 PM
I have had my car broken into twice so far. That was within 2 months. The first time they got in the car some how, stole all of my cd's(hudreds of dollars worth) and tried to take my deck but just fucked shit up in the process, stole all my eu de toilete spray.LOL, and locked the doors as they left. the second time they messed up the same deck again, and poped the hood and stole my intake.Little asses.

lightbulblxi
06-02-2004, 06:55 PM
damn dude, that fuckin blows, hope u find out who did it, and if u do, ill help u whoop their asses.

Busted_Blue
06-02-2004, 09:37 PM
getting anything stolen sucks, just be happy they didn't take your whole car, you gotta look at the bright side.

I know I looked at it from that side already. I feel more bad for your situation as they totalled your car in its own. I'm still afraid they are waiting to steal my car since they stole it in front of my house. Nothing they stole is non-replacable but..makes me wonder if i want to replace it.

I'm reevaluating whether plans on my car are worth it anymore. with all these assholes stealing shit I wonder if i should even bother with shit like a swap.

Blue Impact
06-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Damn, D, that sucks. In the meantime you might wanna think about getting different locks to protect your rims from getting jacked. Forget the swap, man. You know how tough it is here in Cal to legally pass smog inspection. Good luck.

Busted_Blue
06-03-2004, 02:20 AM
whats weird is that lately there have been a lot of stupid car goods stealing...two of my friends just got their stereo and interior stuff jacked. What's wrong with the world...

cahil_1
06-04-2004, 01:05 AM
everything is wrong with the world Leave CALLI um the crime rate is Huge. You ask for it just by living there but whatever shoots your boat. oh yeah and the car test restictions suck peters. don't get mad at me just voicing opinion.