PDA

View Full Version : accord central Q

nismoracer99
06-02-2004, 03:36 PM
i was just wondering what state and city Accord Central is, i dont need street or anything yet.

i was thinking about taking a road trip, so why not stop by there and see if i can get my accord modded by Sean, since its hard to get ahold of him through the internet. i am planning ahead.

MoonScryer
06-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Right now there is no storefront, just the website. Unfortunately, Sean is busier than hell with work as of late, and some on-going project he is working on. Heck, even I have problems getting in touch with him. If you got a specific question, I'll see if I can answer it.

If it's about price, what is up on the website is what everything costs. If you want something particularly custom, that is a Sean thing.

Also, since I know it has been asked, yes, there is an intercooler in the works - it is just a matter of finding the right donor piece. The whole idea is to make everything out of something readily available so the "breakables" that usually do like to break are easy to afford and pick up at any autostore.

Sean still doesn't have an intercooler on his car though, and runs 16lbs of boost w/o problems.

nismoracer99
06-02-2004, 08:18 PM
yeah i definetly wont buy the turbo until the intercooler is an option.

i want to make sure all those other gutless crx's with d15's and the civic with d16's know that i have power under the hood :D

hopefully, when i have the money, sean wont be so busy. probley around the end of this year is when i can get a bunch of stuff from accordcentral.com , but i plan on getting it all at once to save some time.

MoonScryer
06-03-2004, 09:52 AM
We will be here when you are ready. Just let us know.

87accordlxi
06-03-2004, 11:51 AM
If you were to actually go to Sean's and have him install something on your car, you would be going to Detroit, MI.

nismoracer99
06-03-2004, 08:23 PM
cool, thanks!! :D