PDA

View Full Version : Projector headlights

bullard123
06-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Didn't know know they made projector headlights for our accords check this out www.altezzawarehouse.com/Honda_Accord_8689PHL.html If anyone has a pair of these please post pics because I am considering buying a pair or these for myself. Thanks

shepherd79
06-05-2004, 06:06 AM
you can find them on ebay sometimes. i have seen them the other day.
but if you want to buy them right away, go here
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/head7x6diamw.html

Bloodlust
06-05-2004, 06:09 AM
I have some of those, but I dont think they are from the same company. I bought them from OldSchoolSwap here on the board. They dont fit properly in the buckets and rattle around. Gotta do a little bit of mickey mouse work to make them fit. But maybe those work perfectly.

Volitech
06-05-2004, 08:07 AM
I have some of those, but I dont think they are from the same company. I bought them from OldSchoolSwap here on the board. They dont fit properly in the buckets and rattle around. Gotta do a little bit of mickey mouse work to make them fit. But maybe those work perfectly.

How do they look though?

Bloodlust
06-05-2004, 08:17 AM
How do they look though?

Yeah they look excellent. Id actually like to sell them cause Im perfectly happy with regular Sylvania ultra white headlights. PM me if ur interested.

HondaBoy
06-06-2004, 09:01 PM
seriously, procarparts.com has them for $45.99, expect about $54 with shipping. i'd reccomend getting them. i did have a bit of trouble fitting them into the metal ring that holds the headlight in, i just used some double sided tape stacked up to make em fit snug. also, i used gasket maker on the seal. not 1 bit of water has gotten in!