PDA

View Full Version : Lumina Sideskirts

Not like a rock
06-05-2004, 08:32 PM
They were free. I think it sticks out on the sides a bit much, but let me know what you think. I would still have to hook them up "properly."

SharkyX
06-05-2004, 08:37 PM
id have to see a pic of the whole car to get a better feel for it, btw i like your sticker check out the pics of my car on my car domain site and you will see why lol

Andrew
06-05-2004, 09:08 PM
They do stick out quite a bit, can you trim the back so they lay down a little more? Might look a little better once they are painted body color as well.

Not like a rock
06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Well, I'm having trouble mounting them at the rear because there's a lot of rust. But I'll see if I can cut them to lay flat.

Mattphi
06-06-2004, 08:57 PM
yea they do kinda stick out

joker2
06-07-2004, 10:51 AM
I actually thought of that myself when I went to the junkyard, like 2 weeks ago.... They had tons of late 90's model Potiacs, you know the ones that have the mild front lips/side skirts/rear lips, and I took one off and put it up to the side of a junked accord.... I could tell that the skirts would stick out like the ones you have put the rear lip looks as though it would be OK, eventhough I didn't measure it or anything.... The next time I go I'm going to get some measurements and see if it will fit or not...... :)

Forgar_88
06-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Its amazing what we 3geer's can find that can work with our cars... it does stick out a bit, but looks ok from what i can tell

88accordhb
06-07-2004, 04:34 PM
i like it, sometimes times you gotta stick out from the rest! i was thinkin to get some 5g skirts and a 5g front lip, but no $ :(

Robs89LXi
06-07-2004, 04:34 PM
You don't happen to have a picture of them off the car, do you? I'd like to see if the back side could be trimmed down so that it would not stick out so much. Otherwise, I think it looks real good. Post a pic of it if you have one. Nice work.

Busted_Blue
06-07-2004, 05:43 PM
they stick out a little bit, but I'm sure a little more adjusting and it will look great! I see you got OEM Window Visors too! Hope you fix it enough till you like it.

i.c.
06-07-2004, 06:14 PM
cool.....kinda custom like

momo8517
06-07-2004, 06:54 PM
No way!!! I think they look rockin'!!!! Just perfect!!! What year Lumina are they from?

BlueBead
06-07-2004, 08:36 PM
I've been thinking about checking out the pontiacs... nice to know they'll work
Time to make a trip to the wreckers!

Not like a rock
06-08-2004, 09:10 PM
they stick out a little bit, but I'm sure a little more adjusting and it will look great! I see you got OEM Window Visors too! Hope you fix it enough till you like it.

It has OEM everything, even the damn luggage rack on the trunk. my next step is fixing that and soon it will be restored to it's SE-i greatness. That's my goal, since the poor thing was left for dead when I found it.

Thanks for the support, guys.

And I have no idea what year lumina they are from. Probably similar to the transport sideskirts we are supposed to use. A friend of mine just grabbed them from his boss's little boneyard.