PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Check this out!

HostileJava
06-08-2004, 09:35 AM
http://hostilejava.com/temp/nx/DSC00534.JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/nx/DSC00535.JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/nx/DSC00536.JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/nx/DSC00537.JPG

http://hostilejava.com/temp/nx/DSC00538.JPG

Bloodlust
06-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Man I am such a good photographer :D USE THE NAWZ!!! Man i wish I took a vid of when u forgot to hook the fuel line up to the soleniod and it squirted all over the place. The look on my face must have been classic.

wprocomp
06-08-2004, 09:43 AM
so how much of a shot are you using?
looks good.

HostileJava
06-08-2004, 09:45 AM
so how much of a shot are you using?
looks good.

I have the 50shot jets in there now, I also have 35 and 75.

88accordhb
06-08-2004, 09:56 AM
breast. i mean beast

carotman
06-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Niiiice

89dxowner
06-08-2004, 10:52 AM
SWEET! I like the red.

pimp86LX
06-08-2004, 11:03 AM
so...how are the gains? Are you tempted to juice a lot? Does it cost a lot to fill up the bottle? Are you worried about premature engine wear? etc...etc..

Forgar_88
06-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Cool man, what ya got now for the horsepower?

Busted_Blue
06-08-2004, 11:57 AM

why must people always ask this question? It's not a game where adding something will tell you digits instantly.

Looks good java, let us know how the but dyno feels like.

SteveDX89
06-08-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm curious as to how that thing performs. Hopefully the engine don't blow.

HostileJava
06-08-2004, 04:00 PM
I'm curious as to how that thing performs. Hopefully the engine don't blow.

The only thing it's gonna do is blow you away :kekeke:

Justin86
06-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Thats what I tell the locals about my car. All you need to know is what my tail lights look like, casue thats all you gona see. :D
Also did you change your plugs?

HostileJava
06-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Thats what I tell the locals about my car. All you need to know is what my tail lights look like, casue thats all you gona see. :D
Also did you change your plugs?

Not yet, cause I don't have the bottle filled or mounted yet. Ima replace the cap/rotor and plugs at the same time.

SteveDX89
06-08-2004, 04:57 PM

Keep talking buddy. We'll find out.

86LXItooFAST4me
06-09-2004, 07:30 AM
hey hostile, why is is there a line running to you CAI also? do you have two jets?

cvergi01
06-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Are your internals stock?

HostileJava
06-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Are your internals stock?

For now, but I have another engine that is going to get built up and and dropped in there along with my manual tranny conversion.

hey hostile, why is is there a line running to you CAI also? do you have two jets?

The blue line you see running to the CAI is Nitrous, the Red line is Fuel(Wet kit). There is a jet that shoots the nitrous and gas mix directly into the throttlebody and it then get's pulled into the engine for combustion.

86LXItooFAST4me
06-09-2004, 09:09 AM
The blue line you see running to the CAI is Nitrous, the Red line is Fuel(Wet kit). There is a jet that shoots the nitrous and gas mix directly into the throttlebody and it then get's pulled into the engine for combustion.

My bad dude, for some reason i thought you had 2 jets. i looked at the picture wrong. i thought you had a dry shot going in before the TB and i thought you had another wet shot after for some reason, :werd: my bad man. looks nice!

this is another :bong: moment

Cheeseburger
06-09-2004, 09:50 AM
looking really good hostile

Bloodlust
06-09-2004, 10:07 AM
I forgot to ask you, Is that a stage 3 CAI? :rofl:

88LXi68
06-09-2004, 10:32 AM
come on Jim... clean up those lines a bit!! Looks kinda messy :sad2:

PortugalFocus
06-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Good luck with the Nitro and not blowing anything!

I am now jealous

Coroncho80
06-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Jim, did you use teflon (sp?) tape at all!? if not, you better bro because it WILL leak ..... sooner or later but it will ;)

http://hostilejava.com/temp/nx/DSC00537.JPG

Coroncho80
06-09-2004, 10:45 AM

What's wrong with this question!? The man just want to know whats an estimated HP gain; that's all.

I see it like this:

He will be spraying 50 shots. If I'm not mistaking, 1 shot of nitrous = 1 hp and 50 shots = 50 hp. His car stock generated 122 hp (brand new). So let's say that he is probably generating around 125 hp with the CAI and the headers + 50 hp = 175 hp. That's just an uneducated guess. Now WHP, that's a different story :D

HostileJava
06-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I'd say your guess is pretty accurate maurice. BTW i did not use the tape, I didn't have any with me, I will be putting it in there though when I get some free time. I know I need to get it in there sooner rather then later, but it's all about time.

come on Jim... clean up those lines a bit!! Looks kinda messy

That's all you got to say :sad2: , I was more worried about the car not starting then the appearance at that point, I'm actually thinking of moving the solenoids around again till I find a place I like and it looks good. We'll see.

Bloodlust
06-09-2004, 10:58 AM
I'd say your guess is pretty accurate maurice. BTW i did not use the tape, I didn't have any with me, I will be putting it in there though when I get some free time. I know I need to get it in there sooner rather then later, but it's all about time.

Another thing you need to do, like CT Steve said, clean up the lines. I wanted to tell u they looked a little messy but I didnt want to hurt your feeligns. You know how i am about running lines and wires and making them look clean. Next time I come up I'll help you out again.

HostileJava
06-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Another thing you need to do, like CT Steve said, clean up the lines. I wanted to tell u they looked a little messy but I didnt want to hurt your feeligns. You know how i am about running lines and wires and making them look clean. Next time I come up I'll help you out again.

Haha ok this time you stand there while I check my fuel pressure and hold the tap to ur mouth, OK? :kekeke:

Bloodlust
06-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Haha ok this time you stand there while I check my fuel pressure and hold the tap to ur mouth, OK? :kekeke:

No need. I always have a drink with me remember :kekeke: Plus, I dont care for 87 octane, its gotta be 93 :D

HostileJava
06-09-2004, 11:06 AM
No need. I always have a drink with me remember :kekeke: Plus, I dont care for 87 octane, its gotta be 93 :D

Maybe I'll throw some octane booster in there just for you. :lol:

88LXi68
06-09-2004, 11:36 AM
That's all you got to say :sad2: , I was more worried about the car not starting then the appearance at that point, I'm actually thinking of moving the solenoids around again till I find a place I like and it looks good. We'll see.

I didnt mean it in a bad way, but if you clean up those lines and try and hide the lines and soleniods it would be A LOT better especially after you race somebody and maybe pop the hood.

HostileJava
06-09-2004, 12:03 PM
I didnt mean it in a bad way, but if you clean up those lines and try and hide the lines and soleniods it would be A LOT better especially after you race somebody and maybe pop the hood.

Hehe, nah I'm a big showoff, I'll clean up the lines but I'm not hiding them.

SteveDX89
06-09-2004, 12:06 PM

Nothing in there to show off. :lol: J/K.

smufguy
06-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Hey Mr. Tom Green. Looks pretty nice. but just one???? Hmmmm.......... Noooooosssssssss.

PS: How many shots do i need to spool up my T3/T4? Like 10 or 15 shot would be fine? Cause im thinkin of Nitrous help to spool up the turbo once i get everything done.

Coroncho80
06-10-2004, 04:14 AM
PS: How many shots do i need to spool up my T3/T4? Like 10 or 15 shot would be fine? Cause im thinkin of Nitrous help to spool up the turbo once i get everything done.

Oh boy ............. Here we go. What are you trying to do Mr. Praveen?

HostileJava
06-10-2004, 04:23 AM
Hey Mr. Tom Green. Looks pretty nice. but just one???? Hmmmm.......... Noooooosssssssss.

Are you building up the engine for the Turbo? Why not just run a 100 or 125 shot and use a smaller turbo :D

smufguy
06-10-2004, 04:44 AM
Jim u forgot already???? damn green. i hate nitrous as a primary power maker.

Maurice, yeah im getting a turbo bro. :) roughly its gonna have 350hp thats how much the engine is gonna be built for. its gonna have TEC 3 and tuned by a well known dragster, Mark sproul, a bike dragster. Only hurdle is the stupid clutch. its gonna take while to finish this thing, but funny thing is, its gonna have 98% A20A1 parts and only 2% of the A20A3 parts. hehehe.

Coroncho80
06-10-2004, 06:02 AM
Maurice, yeah im getting a turbo bro. :) roughly its gonna have 350hp thats how much the engine is gonna be built for. its gonna have TEC 3 and tuned by a well known dragster, Mark sproul, a bike dragster. Only hurdle is the stupid clutch. its gonna take while to finish this thing, but funny thing is, its gonna have 98% A20A1 parts and only 2% of the A20A3 parts. hehehe.

Danm 350hp ....... Nice. I will have to move out of the way next time I see ya :ugh:

smufguy
06-10-2004, 06:57 AM
heheh maurice, its not yet begun. all the parts and everything is being researched. the exhaust manifold design has been given to the fabricator. also there is a guy in NJ that i did not know about with a 3g who has a turbo and i have to speak with him. they run SDS management while im gonna be running the famous TEC3 :). tuning is gonna be done by me and the guy from my school that i told earlier about.

Coroncho80
06-10-2004, 08:12 AM
Well Praveen, if in any time you get stuck with something, let me know; I might be able to help you out. I can move around the FI and fuel management world pretty well and know a lot of ppl that know way more about the same topic then me. Knowledge is power. Maybe if you need some turbo parts for your set up; I might be able to find them for ya. So, just keep me post it and ask if you have a question. Good luck bro, you have spent a lot of time and labor into your car. You deserve it :super:

PS: The real headaches have just began! hahahaha

smufguy
06-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Well Praveen, if in any time you get stuck with something, let me know; I might be able to help you out. I can move around the FI and fuel management world pretty well and know a lot of ppl that know way more about the same topic then me. Knowledge is power. Maybe if you need some turbo parts for your set up; I might be able to find them for ya. So, just keep me post it and ask if you have a question. Good luck bro, you have spent a lot of time and labor into your car. You deserve it :super:

PS: The real headaches have just began! hahahaha

you are the best maurice :), even tho we are hijacking this thread, hahaha. Ill remember to pm you about stuff tonight. But u know im grateful for your help lil mexican ;)

HostileJava
06-10-2004, 01:43 PM
You hijackers will pay, nah I don't care, my thread is staying at the top.