PDA

View Full Version : damn i just cant help the dumb questions.

pixiesfan78
06-10-2004, 09:44 PM
will any universal lug patern rim from a cavelier i saw some sweet rims on a cavelier at the j/y they had a multi hole pattern but of course the cavelier is a 5 luger.i know it probly wont fit just need some one to firm that up for me. they were 15" alloys not stock for sure and mint condition.ok insert joke here and answer the question if you have time :dunno:

HondaBoy
06-10-2004, 11:28 PM
you dumb shit! j/k. for real, well since the cavalier is a 5 lug, those rims are only universal for other 5 lugs. as the same with a universal 4 lug with only fit on 4 lug cars. you wouldnt happen to know what brand they were? oh, no, they wont fit on the 3gee. im sure they make the same rim in 4 lug, if they arent GM rims.

BlueBead
06-11-2004, 10:01 AM
the only way they'll fit would be to have the old holes filled and new ones drilled...... not a good plan in terms of strength..... just leave 5bolts alone!

pixiesfan78
06-11-2004, 10:35 PM
ayight yeah like ai said just a pipe dream. but i got my third eye out for a set of 4 bolt pattern rims at the junker.i would rather drop 300 on some sierious tires and like 150 on rims then one one of these wheel/tire deals for like 600 you end up with some tires that wear out in 6 months.