PDA

View Full Version : Accord on the mind

philth2
06-17-2004, 05:54 PM
I work in a call center for HP. and i was reading through 3geez while waiting for a call.

All of a sudden I get a call and instead of the usual intro ("Thank you for calling Hp Total Care) i said "Thank you for calling accord total care" :sad2: i realized what i said and went quiet, there was like a 3 second gap before the customer said something.

Thought it was kinda funny

cdscowboy
06-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Haha....Freudian slips are funny! :)

88accordhb
06-17-2004, 11:02 PM
lol, i'd be like wat the fuck? i ain't gotz no accord!

my86dx4dr
06-17-2004, 11:41 PM
I work in a call center for HP. and i was reading through 3geez while waiting for a call.

All of a sudden I get a call and instead of the usual intro ("Thank you for calling Hp Total Care) i said "Thank you for calling accord total care" :sad2: i realized what i said and went quiet, there was like a 3 second gap before the customer said something.

Thought it was kinda funny
:lol: would of been cool if it was some pissed off american muscle car owner that was tired of all this "rice" bullshit, :pc:

ivanfbi
06-18-2004, 01:38 AM
It would be funny if civic owner would call, and you are like "Thank you for calling accord total care". and he is like "What is the phone number for Civic Total care?"

philth2
06-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Haha....Freudian slips are funny! :)

Q: How many Freudian's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Two one to screw in the bulb the other to hold the penis, I Mean ladder :rofl: