PDA

View Full Version : 91 lude shift knob

pixiesfan78
06-17-2004, 06:56 PM
i took apart the shift knob halfway at the junkyard the other day and it looks kinda the same as an accord. oh by the way i am talking about an automatic.but i was wandering has anybody tried to swap this part in to a 3gee? its a sraight shifter rather then a t-handel. i like the way it feels and it has two buttons instead of the one on the side this would be a sweet upgrade for us auto losers. also since im doing my whole intierior in black i snagged the black rearview mirror from the lude its the exact same mount but the bar bends more towards the windshield in fact its so close i thought when i cranked my subs it might rattle against the windshield but it was all good i dont know really how to explain it but it looks a little more streamline i like it.for 2.00 it was a sweet mod.being that the ludes windshield is at a lower angle the mirror bends more towerds the windshield then accords mirror. to clarify that. :kekeke: :rice:

AccordArizona89
06-21-2004, 09:42 AM
werd. i say u should keep lookin and take out a 5 speed!

pixiesfan78
06-23-2004, 10:06 PM
nah i plan on keeping it auto its just for cruising layed back style if i wanted a car for performance it would not be a 3gee unless i found a mint sei.dont get me wrong i still upgrade the 3gee for a little extra drivabillity but i dont plan on building this one up.so for now i can drive get head' smoke one' and play with my stereo all at the same time.auto=strictlly pimpin. rims'paint'music'accesories good to go.untill i find my sei or somthing that i think is worthy of biulding up.then deffinitlly a manual tranny.