PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eyes in front bumper signals????

soljaboy2000
06-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Okay....I'm am incredily bored and my craving to make my 3 gee look different is very very strong...so in the photo lab came up with this: 4 angel eyes in the bumper turn signals. Since the turn signals are never on constant the angel eyes wont be overrun and difficult to see as these will only serve as parking lights sort of also....maybe amber or hyper white would be a good color, since my fog lights are a rainbowish color. The picture below was like a 10 second chop so just move back from the screen a little and blur your eyes a little :cool: :cool: what do you think LOL :dunno: Go or No Go.........or try it and see what it looks like?
Note: The Homemade Angel Eyes mod is very very easy and parts are dirt cheap so I can use my Mcdonald's funds and not waste money :lol:
http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo06/ae/18/ff0c7abfe7fd.jpg?_rh=8avd1xr93pxndf6ezxn7vkmlx

Busted_Blue
06-20-2004, 02:56 AM
uhm...how are you going to do this? There isn't much room there I bet it is incredibly hard to bend such small plastic into a circle like that. It's like trying to wrap the ring around a pencil haha. If you pull it off, damn it will look interesting. But why not try putting angel eyes on the Headlight trim area? its a little more catching for the rear view mirror of other people as well might look better when parking lights are on.

AccordArizona89
06-20-2004, 03:50 AM
u got some crazy idea solja. ya the size thing is gunna be hard. if u wanna go physco crazy u can angel eye ur brake lights like crazy LED style. cause dont u have cleared out tails somewere lying around?

R.I.P Soulja Slim

HondaBoy
06-20-2004, 01:17 PM
hey, you said it, different. that would be quite original. i'd say if you can fab up something, go for it! there are how-to's on the internet on how to make your own angle eye's. i'll try and find one for you. i know i had one a while back...............here, i found it pretty easily actually. i forgot i saved it. anyway, this is a very helpful how to this guy made up. its quite informative i'd say. take a look.
How To Make Angel Eye's! (http://www.geocities.com/crx_auto/angel_eyes.htm)

qh187
06-20-2004, 08:14 PM
looks wierd to me....not to mention i think it'd be hard for oncomming traffic to tell its a turn signal. I wouldn't mess with it for safety reasons.

soljaboy2000
06-20-2004, 08:32 PM
looks wierd to me....not to mention i think it'd be hard for oncomming traffic to tell its a turn signal. I wouldn't mess with it for safety reasons.
No....I'm keeping the original turn signals....they are very bright cuz I have hyper white bulbs and they will still light up when I'm turning. The angel eyes would be just installed on back side of the clear lense and will operate with the fog lights (makes wiring easier) so..........after I finish turning....the signal will go off....and...you be able to the angel eyes again. :cool: Thats why I think this is a cool place because you can still see they angel eyes unlike if you were to put them in the headlights and once your headlights are on... it is difficult to recognize the angel eyes inside. But again I only thought of this it in like 30 seconds and it really just a far scetched idea I came up with cuz i was bored...but who knows i might try it for the hell of it.
:lol:

BDaccordguy
06-20-2004, 09:22 PM
what if.... u just put one ring in each blinker, but in a rectangle shape to fit around the shape of the blinker itself? I think that would look a lil better.

Glowin Smurff
06-28-2004, 05:19 PM
what about doing a rectangle angel eye, it might fit the space better?