PDA

View Full Version : Help! I want to replace my badges

ColoGuy
06-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Hi -

I'd like to replace my hood and trunk "H" badges with badges with a red background. I think it would like nice on my gold coupe. However, I'm having difficulty finding them. I know they are out there, I just can't seem to find them. Any hep would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ColoGuy

86LXItooFAST4me
06-20-2004, 10:41 AM
autozone has all the rice material you need, and so does peepboys and walmart

buzzbomber88lx
06-20-2004, 10:43 AM
gold with red????? def. rice

MIK3
06-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I'd do it ebay man...

If not, go to any "performance" mod shop for cars around your area, and then maybe check a local Honda dealership. I'm sure one of those places are bound to have what you have.

Vanilla Sky
06-20-2004, 01:16 PM
i've been thinkin about pullin a set of the black opel badges from a newer accord for my car... with them being stock parts, it's not rice, and it would look really good

HondaBoy
06-20-2004, 01:28 PM
gold and red isnt rice until you over do it! i'd say try and find some on the internet. get some that are chrome H and the bezle around it with the red back ground, and also having a clear shell on top. i know someone on here made them a while back, its not hard actually, i think i might make something with a clear shell over it like the H in the middle of the steering wheel. i think they sell self leveling resin type stuff that comes out good. dont know if you'd like to try doing that yourself.

AccordArizona89
06-21-2004, 09:31 AM
isnt ur accord red and gold?

HondaBoy
06-21-2004, 02:19 PM
yeah, i knew someone would catch that. like i said, dont over do it. like with too many stickers and shit, ya know.

Chubs87Accord
06-21-2004, 08:01 PM
get some that are chrome H and the bezle around it with the red backround, and also having a clear shell on top. i know someone on here made them a while back, its not hard actually, i think i might make something with a clear shell over it like the H in the middle of the steering wheel. i think they sell self leveling resin type stuff that comes out good. dont know if you'd like to try doing that yourself.

i made a bunch of emblems like that a while back, never made em with a thick clear shell or anything though, kept it simple

ColoGuy
06-22-2004, 08:35 AM
Thanks to those with the positive suggestions. Rice opinions not welcome as this is the most "unriced" Honda you have ever seen. The vehicle color is "Laguna Gold," a common Honda body color in 1988.

ColoGuy